Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

Gone and done it

won a RF 900 last night for the next project did only need a few parts but i could not find a engine and this one came up at a fair price so will sell what i don't need. Of in the van on Sunday to get it ,

nice one gazz look forward to this and keep pics coming m8  thumbs 

well i just got home rest now as i was on the road at eight but it does run and sounds good but will take it around the block before i pull it apart , paint work is crap but i don't care about that  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

@madsod wrote:
well i just got home rest now as i was on the road at eight but it does run and sounds good but will take it around the block before i pull it apart ,   paint work is crap but i don't care about that  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
 thumbs  look forward to seeing what you do with it

bargain for £400 notes,you got the whole fairing for her?  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
bargain for £400 notes,you got the whole fairing for her?  thumbs 

Yes i have Dick nice dark screen and a race can .

Im sure you will make a good job of it  thumbs 

Nice project n' a good price---bring her to Fowlers when its complete Madsod, be good ta meet yer,

I's usually there on Sundays, buy ya a coffee..( you live in Brissle dunny mate)---Proper job.. thumbs 

Well nice day so took it around the block before i pull it apart as the guy said it had a new clutch and still slipped i did think well it might be the box as they do jump out of second gear on some of them any way all is fine clutch gearbox and the lump has done 40.000 and goes very well so all good so far