Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Bridgend south wales

A470 straight to Brecon, A40 until you turn left onto A4069, left at Brynamman until you hit the A4067 back to Brecon. I'd go straight on to Abergavenny for a bit to eat, maybe back along Heads of the Valleys road to Neath.  Smile 

A470 straight to Brecon, A40 until you turn left onto A4069, left at Brynamman until you hit the A4067 back to Brecon. I'd go straight on to Abergavenny for a bit to eat, maybe back along Heads of the Valleys road to Neath.  Smile 
 thankyou 

ah probably have been there then on a trip as they live near tenby, were in kilgety area and are now pembroke dock.

ah probably have been there then on a trip as they live near tenby, were in kilgety area and are now pembroke dock.
ok m8 , well I have booked a couple of nights , so will go exploring  bike2 

@Davehutch wrote:

ok m8 , well I have booked a couple of nights , so will go exploring  bike2 

Actually Dave if you want a bit more peace (not really biking territory mind) you're not so far from the Gower peninsula. Very pretty as is most of the Pembrokeshire coast. I'm on the Gower for a wedding April 25th, hopefully get a walk in before I come home.  Smile 

Good work Dave, more than a little envious-what with work and my domestic arrangements I'm beginning to wonder why I've got bikes at all. Weather looked decent too  thumbs 

Good work Dave, more than a little envious-what with work and my domestic arrangements I'm beginning to wonder why I've got bikes at all. Weather looked decent too  thumbs 
look warmer than it was lol

@haveugot1 wrote:
Good milage m8. And them rds look devilish  Twisted Evil 
yes I found some challenging roads  thumbs