Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

run to manor cafe

nice one mark looks like the weather was good as well  thumbs thumbs 

looks good!

wish we had roads and scenery down this way! hope it looks like that in july!  Very Happy 

get off the A roads chad and all our roads are like that - bike heaven up north m8  thumbs 

Had a really good run looking forward to the summer.ask banditmike why he tried to merge his green machine with mine and a white astra  hide moving 

good pics and a good ride mark, see chad wants to go on that road we took by mistake  Laughing 
it did warm up a bit dick but when I was on the way to meet the lads at scotch corner at ten it was bloody cold. we even went past a few roadsigns warning of ice on the roads but everywhere was nice and dry.
glad you survived your scare mike got to watch out for morons just pulling up when they see a nice bit of scenary ect. looking forward to getting out with you lads again.

@madcarper wrote:
good pics and a good ride mark, see chad wants to go on that road we took by mistake  Laughing 
it did warm up a bit dick but when I was on the way to meet the lads at scotch corner at ten it was bloody cold. we even went past a few roadsigns warning of ice on the roads but everywhere was nice and dry.
glad you survived your scare mike got to watch out for morons just pulling up when they see a nice bit of scenary ect. looking forward to getting out with you lads again.

you can take him ian, spent most of the time in mid air  fofl 

we have some nice roads, but probably not as good as yours, hastings etc can be a good run.

and the wrong turn rides are the best!  Laughing 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Had a really good run looking forward to the summer.ask banditmike why he tried to merge his green machine with mine and a white astra  hide moving 

Actually think I was half asleep coming up there. Thought why use the brakes when you can use a car and a bike to stop!?!!!  Fortunately only my dignity slightly injured, so nothing major   Shocked    Shocked    Embarassed    Embarassed

@haveugot1 wrote:

Actually think I was half asleep coming up there. Thought why use the brakes when you can use a car and a bike to stop!?!!!  Fortunately only my dignity slightly injured, so nothing major   Shocked    Shocked    Embarassed    Embarassed

Ah we've all done it m8.  Embarassed 

But on a good note cheers for the company was a good ride out. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

I'll just try not to do it again   Shocked    Shocked    Shocked   Mid you, it does make you concentrate for the minutes after   Shocked    poo 

No problem mate. Was good to get out and see a different bit of scenery   thumbs    thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

I'll just try not to do it again   Shocked    Shocked    Shocked   Mid you, it does make you concentrate for the minutes after   Shocked    poo 

No problem mate. Was good to get out and see a different bit of scenery   thumbs    thumbs

twas a nice ride I liked the road from reeth through the valley following the river had to keep slowing down to take some of it in.  Laughing 

Have to agree mate. Recognised some of the roads yesterday but it's the first time I've come out of Leyburn that way and over the ranges   thumbs    thumbs