Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Hazard perception

wave  My daughters doing her Hazard perception later in the week affraid she has already done her car test a couple of years ago but is after any advice on the motorcycle test after all you can't beat the experience of someone who may have just completed it or has some good advice to pass on thumbs . ( she has the latest book and done a couple of on-line tests)  wave 

Cheers Mark, I have just done 2 on-line tests failed the first one 51% passed the second one 83% not sure what I did any different  confused 

I heard bandit mikes good at hazard perception  Laughing hide 

the best advice I can give mike is practice and more practice
go to a quiet car park and do some slow speed stuff etc that helped me no end, hope all goes well for her m8 it all clicks on the day  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
I heard bandit mikes good at hazard perception  Laughing hide 

Well I'm still alive and the bike is unmarked, so   finger    finger    finger   fofl    fofl    fofl 
I know it's only just, but it's all still valid   thumbs    thumbs    Embarassed    Embarassed 

the best advice I can  give mike is practice and more practice 
go to a quiet car park and do some slow speed stuff etc that helped me no end, hope all goes well for her m8  it all clicks on the day  thumbs 

Same for me mate. Fingers crossed for her. What worked for me with the Hazard Perception was doing one, maximum two per day in the daus leading up to the test, then a few the night before. I think too many and you begin to see too many hazards.

good luck for her!

bes tplace i found for theory's is all 4 bikers. online test  thumbs 

got kev through using it after 2 fails before hand.

Thanks everyone!  thumbs  and Mike I know what you mean, she has been doing so many she is starting to see hazards that aren't there which is affecting her score  head bang  so maybe time to back off a little. when she did the car one she wasn't to bothered, did hardly any practice tests and sailed through first time, think this ones more important to her cos she is panicking!
like you Dave did mine a few years ago (1984) and definitely a lot easier  thumbs 
Chad, will have a look at that site, thanks! thumbs
Her practical driving skills are good, its just getting through this video test  computer . Will let you know one way or the other back end of the week!

Well she has text me in a panic, supposed to be going tomorrow and she can't find her counter part licence and they won't let her do it without it.......5 months she has been waiting for this and she looks for her documents the day before Rolling Eyes so she will lose her place and the fee as it will take a week for a replacement...........kids  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Well she has text me in a panic, supposed to be going tomorrow and she can't find her counter part licence and they won't let her do it without it.......5 months she has been waiting for this and she looks for her documents the day before Rolling Eyes so she will lose her place and the fee as it will take a week for a replacement...........kids  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Thats what your there m8 to keep them in check. Embarassed 

when it comes to the actual theory its easier than made out - I was panicking when I took mine but found it fine  thumbs thumbs 

Before I went to work I had a search of her documents folder and found the counter part straight away so she should be all set for tomorrow, not even a thank you!  Rolling Eyes ever felt unappreciated  Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
when it comes to the actual theory its easier than made out - I was panicking when I took mine but found it fine  thumbs thumbs 
hope so dick for my own sanity sake!

Hope all goes well for her mike just tell her to relax

Thanks for your best wishes everyone  thumbs  Well she passed with flying colours 49/50 for the questions and 68/70 for the hazard perception next stage is the practical and she is putting straight in for it  thumbs 

excellent news mike give her my best m8  thumbs thumbs 

Nicely done mate. Please pass on the congrats   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs    thumbs 
 party    party