Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

Bike Insurance

I've been insured with Bikesure for the past couple of years as these have been the best for me. My insurance is due soon so I did the usual quotes, Carole Nash was out the ball park as usual with a ridiculous quote of £315 fully comp.
Anyway the best were as usual Bikesure and surprisingly Bennetts. Now for me Bennetts are normally the same as Carole Nash and come back with a real stupid price but this time they quoted £199 for the whole package. Full European RAC cover, helmet and leather cover, personal accident cover and Legal expense.
Now I didn't want any of it except the breakdown cover BUT the quote was cheaper WITH all the extra's than without  scratch yeah work that one out. It worked out at a £147 discount when all four items are added. Needless to say I accepted it. I also went through Topcash back website which Bennetts give £26 back after 90 days  Very Happy .
I'm never happy when paying insurance but I'm mildly satisfied this time  Smile 

Paid 190. Bennets were 175 but i had big falling out with bennetts. Onbusman involved, buntch of cnuts in my opinion. Hopefully all good for you though mate  thumbs 

result  thumbs 
I was with bikesure but never got on with them - been with swintons for years now there brokers for Aegis , I pay separate breakdown cover at £4 a month but refused all the other tat they try and sell you  thumbs 

I am with bennets. My premiums are still high as I just passed my test but they threw in a years subscription to ride magazine.

Now swapped from Swintons to Bennetts who covers full comp with all the add ons + NCD cover for £105-
for Triumph Rocket 3.-------- cheapest by far..  

btw.. Swintons wanted £70- more than that, & I've been with them for years.   thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
result  thumbs 
I was with bikesure  but never got on with them - been with swintons for years now there brokers for Aegis , I pay separate breakdown cover at £4 a month but refused all the other tat they try and sell you  thumbs 

I was gonna look at RAC or AA for Euro breakdown cover separately for the France trip but they offered a good price for the year. I wasn't interested in the other covers but it's really worked out that I've had them thrown in.
It was £199 for the lot and while I was online I removed the helmet and leather cover which was £48. By taking this off the quote then jumped to £299  scratch scratch scratch 
Like I said earlier by taking all 4 extra's they discounted it by £147.

just went with swintons £83 fully comp with no voluntary excess im not covered to ride other bikes but thats ok by me  thumbs