Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

hayabusa coil stick

ust pulled this out. Now should I replace all 4 or just the broken one? £108 for 4.

Oh bollocks its not £108 for 4 its £408. Think I will replacing one only.

whats the numbers on the top mark a lot of bikes use the same coilsticks, ebay has a shit load on from American bike breakers blueridge motorcycles have what looks like a mint set for £27 plus postage and you might get cought for a bit of import tax but still going to save you a shit load of money just bung a bit of insulating tape round yours to keep it on the road until you get some m8. I have some spare ones of my bandit you are welcome to have one if they compatable.

@madcarper wrote:
whats the numbers on the top mark a lot of bikes use the same coilsticks, ebay has a shit load on from American bike breakers blueridge motorcycles have what looks like a mint set for £27 plus postage and you might get cought for a bit of import tax but still going to save you a shit load of money just bung a bit of insulating tape round yours to keep it on the road until you get some m8. I have some spare ones of my bandit you are welcome to have one if they compatable.

someone just sent me a link for ebay. Will just have to bite the bullet and get second hand but the 4 of them then I will have 7 working ones. The rest r ok. thumbs 

Have ordered the ones from blueridge usa £48 all in. And they cone from an 07 busa. Cheers . thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
Sure all are the GSXR etc

Think most are. And I bet there in a small car engine somewhere. thumbs 

you wouldn't have this if you had kept the bandit  Laughing 

have ya got one yet mark

Had to do the same with mine last year mate. I now have 3 spare as well   thumbs

@lee wrote:
you wouldn't have this if you had kept the bandit  Laughing 

have ya got one yet mark

That's what I said Lee!  hide but to be fair the Busa is a lovely bike, it just Marks one seems to need a lot of TLC but once its niggles are sorted should be set for a few years of hassle free riding, it would be a good bike to buy that's for sure!  thumbs 

I have ordered 4 from the usa. Used £48. Emailed the lad and they come from a low milage 07 busa. But can still use her in the mean time. thumbs 

Well I received my stick coils today so by fri she should be running spot. With the aid of gravelrash.  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Well I received my stick coils today so by fri she should be running spot. With the aid of gravelrash.  thumbs 

Does Mike know yet   thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:

up up It's not me its my equipment he wants!! affraid Is Steve off Mark? maybe have a look at the Ninja as well! see ya tomorrow mate!  thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:

up up It's not me its my equipment he wants!! affraid Is Steve off Mark? maybe have a look at the Ninja as well! see ya tomorrow mate!  thumbs 

Shocked    Shocked    Shocked    Shocked    Shocked

@haveugot1 wrote:

hes on a course m8.

Well new spark plugs and the coils put In. Checked the throttle position sensor and its spot on, but couldn't set throttle bodies as we needed thinner tubing.

But personally I don't think they need doing. I took her for a spin and fook me she is very quick now.  Twisted Evil 

And thankyou mike for your help  thumbs 

No problem Mark,  certainty sounds a lot more responsive now doesn't it? Think those coil sticks (absolute bargain mate) and plugs have made a massive difference.  Got to say them busa's are very well put together.   thumbs  thumbs  if you want we can check the throttle bodies when I get some vacuum pipe reducing valves  thumbs

nice one lads ,sounds good thumbs 
been thinking about new sparks for the Ace but need to take most of the bike apart to fit them  Sad

@dick65 wrote:
nice one lads ,sounds good thumbs 
been thinking about new sparks for the Ace but need to take most of the bike apart to fit them  Sad

get it done m8. Makes a massive difference. But with my coils being fooked. I knew there was loss of power. But now it just wants to bloody wheelie its vicious.  Twisted Evil