Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davey B

Hi Peeps.

Hi all. I feel I know quite a few of you on here already in fact I do as some of you are / were on another great forum (bandit) that I frequent. Was at the wetlands meet on Sunday and little well rather BIG Kevin told me to drop in as this is a good site to be on and has some familiar faces to boot, so here I am. Not sure if I can contribute technically because I am a bit of a virgin but I'm sure I will have something to say about some things some of the time. Hope to catch up which I am normally doing anyway (not a particularly quick rider) with some 'old' folk and some new ones too as well as the odd ride out too.
Davey B  wave

Was also nice to catch up with Stan after all this time.  wave 

welcome to the forum  thumbs 
we do plenty northern ride outs during the year and your welcome along just keep watching the posts  thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
welcome davey b. I remember ya. Hows tesco,s.???

Bugger that's just never gonna go away is it, funny now but at the time I nearly got bloody tasered what the.... not been in since.
Hope you are fit and well be nice to get out on a ride someday cheers.

Thanks for the lovely welcome guys and yeah nice to see some Bandit fans at wetlands last week - keep safe guys its a jungle out there thanks.
Davey

@Davey B wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
welcome davey b. I remember ya. Hows tesco,s.???

Bugger that's just never gonna go away is it, funny now but at the time I nearly got bloody tasered what the.... not been in since.
Hope you are fit and well be nice to get out on a ride someday cheers.  

welcome  to the forum Davey  wave had some good rideouts this year but should be a couple more yet!  thumbs