Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

quick blat

as it was sunny I went for a quick ride this afternoon, got about 10 miles from home when in the direction I was heading the sky went black and I could see the sheets of rain coming down in the distance feck...quick U-turn and headed back home at a rate of knots, just got the bike in the garage when it started thundering and the rain stotting off the ground, BASTARD..... I was enjoying that. to make it worse I have to go to York to set my nieces caravan and awning up tomorrow so not much chance of getting the bike out then.

was a quick blat ian lucky you got back in time Laughing aint seen the sun for a while this end m8.

well have to get the lads together for a rideout soon  thumbs 

On the way back from my job in Ely I followed a Bandit through a horrendous downpour. Didn't envy him at all Shocked  Looks good for tomorrow though  thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
as it was sunny I went for a quick ride this afternoon, got about 10 miles from home when in the direction I was heading the sky went black and I could see the sheets of rain coming down in the distance feck...quick U-turn and headed back home at a rate of knots, just got the bike in the garage when it started thundering and the rain stotting off the ground, BASTARD..... I was enjoying that. to make it worse I have to go to York to set my nieces caravan and awning up tomorrow so not much chance of getting the bike out then.

You Big softie has that bike EVER got wet  Laughing