Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

butt clench

well after trying to get all my bike buddies to go for a ride today and failing I decided as usual to just go myself so rode up kielder then back to Bellingham on to otterburn then rothbury then alnwick, fuel up, back to rothbury down to ponteland then south shields for an ice cream and finally back home. 220 miles and some great roads just 2 minus points no1 it was feckin freezing
no2 had a proper clench moment when going up to kielder on roads I know very well powering thru a corner where the road goes under trees and going from sunlight to shade together with my tinted visor I did not see the the ridge of loose gravel/crap on the bend.
back end slid away then gripped again  affraid  took a few minutes to get back in the groove but still a great ride.

Well done you. I slipped off alone for a quick blat yesterday and TBH I think there's something to be said for it. Although I am of course an avowed misanthrope.  Smile

Glad your ok mate!

how i put my ninja in a field of cows at a fair bit of speed last year  Embarassed 

im actually embarrassed to say my bike hasnt been out since the yorkshire ride, got it out on the stands today to clean, and taking noise cone off to sort so headlight film out i snapped the bracket to the air intake, the bike gone back in as it is while i sit here and sulk!

Well done you. I slipped off alone for a quick blat yesterday and TBH I think there's something to be said for it. Although I am of course an avowed misanthrope.  Smile

ha .. just looked that word up, I sometimes feel like that.  Laughing 

lucky there ian  Shocked 
if we were a bit closer I would have been up for a ride m8
I was up kielder last year but went by the scotch side and theres some great roads that side as well  thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
lucky there ian  Shocked 
if we were a bit closer I would have been up for a ride m8
I was up kielder last year but went by the scotch side and theres some great roads that side as well  thumbs 

yes m8, suppose we could meet up there kinda in the middle for us both.
seems to be getting popular though as there was lots of bikes about today.

Glad your ok mate!

how i put my ninja in a field of cows at a fair bit of speed last year  Embarassed 

im actually embarrassed to say my bike hasnt been out since the yorkshire ride, got it out on the stands today to clean, and taking noise cone off to sort so headlight film out i snapped the bracket to the air intake, the bike gone back in as it is while i sit here and sulk!

thought you were sheep man chad. " noise cone" , do you not think that bike loud enough

@madcarper wrote:
Glad your ok mate!

thought you were sheep man chad. " noise cone" , do you not think that bike loud enough

ooops and no its my quietest in a long time i get put to shame i need more of a bark  Laughing 

and no im a cow guy after my peugeot 306 did you ever see pictures of my urban camo fail?

@madcarper wrote:
Glad your ok mate!

ooops and no its my quietest in a long time i get put to shame i need more of a bark  Laughing 

and no im a cow guy after my peugeot 306 did you ever see pictures of my urban camo fail?

yes I did  No   puke 

@madcarper wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
Glad your ok mate!

yes I did   No    puke 

thats was a quality car! your young once £600 old banger bit of a laugh i just wouldnt do it to my transporter, saying that i have smoothed all the rear wipers and badges, got to prime them tomorrow, and then sportline splitter and skirts going on so im doing this one nice! oh and air suspensions on its way  Laughing 

dont do air suspension chad my youngest had it on his polo and it was a nightmare ; always going wrong .their mate had it on his golf and it failed on the a19 and a biker ran into the back of it and was killed  shake finger 

dont do air suspension chad my youngest had it on his polo and it was a nightmare ; always going  wrong .their mate had it on his golf and it failed on the a19 and a biker ran into the back of it and was killed  shake finger 

we always use it at work and juice, and only ones there have been problems is the cheap chinese crap that come over here, its all pukka stuff, with 4 way not 2 way system so wont roll as much in corners etc.

@madcarper wrote:
well after trying to get all my bike buddies to go for a ride today and failing I decided  as usual to just go myself so rode up kielder then back to Bellingham on to otterburn then rothbury then alnwick, fuel up, back to rothbury  down to ponteland then south shields for an ice cream and finally back home. 220 miles and some great roads just 2 minus points no1 it was feckin freezing
no2 had a proper clench moment when going up to kielder on roads I know very well powering thru a corner where the road goes under trees and going from sunlight to shade together with my tinted visor I did not see the the ridge of loose gravel/crap on the bend.
back end slid away then gripped again   affraid  took a few minutes to get back in the groove but still a great ride.
gald you had a good day out m8 , as for the clench moment ,I have had a couple this year Shocked keeps you alive Very Happy

Had a clencher few weeks back went thro' diesel patch with my beast,and got away with it----just----
Sphincter was twitching, 50p-5p fer quite a while..

Stop-press----- writing this has started it twitchin' again... ShockedShocked

@goferit wrote:
Had a clencher few weeks back went thro' diesel patch with my beast,and got away with it----just----
Sphincter was twitching, 50p-5p fer quite a while..

Stop-press----- writing this has started it twitchin' again... ShockedShocked

lol!