Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

new tyre

just put a new road attack 2 evo on my back wheel the last one never got to 3000 miles Sad the evo is supposed to last a bit better than the earlier attack 2, we will see.

also where the feck is everone the forum is like a ghost town lately.

Had a couple of pairs of the old Road Attacks. I quite liked them but TBH the Maxxis are just as good for far less dosh.
Forum is pretty quiet. I've got nothing to say unless you want a gazeteer of factories I visit every day of my life Rolling Eyes been in Preston all day today, might be putting my Speedy in the classifieds though. Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
I am at the moto gp , and why Alan ?

I can't bear to keep looking at it and never using it. It's the least practical of my bikes and worth the most. Smile

@madcarper wrote:
just put a new road attack 2 evo on my back wheel the last one never got to 3000 miles Sad    the evo is supposed to last a bit better than the earlier attack 2, we will see.

ive been fishing in the land of porridge and haggis

@madcarper wrote:
just put a new road attack 2 evo on my back wheel the last one never got to 3000 miles Sad    the evo is supposed to last a bit better than the earlier attack 2, we will see.

ive been fishing in the land of porridge and haggis

Hope you managed to chuck a few porridge wogs in the river. Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
I am at the moto gp , and why Alan ?

I can't bear to keep looking at it and never using it. It's the least practical of my bikes and worth the most. Smile

exspensive ornament but you know you will regret it.

been working till 9pm all week to get my van done, and then friday night we had 24hrs to turn a beaten up old peugeot 306 cabby with all dents and odd wheels into a show car!

and tyre wise ive found these michelin pilot power 2's really good

ive got a mate with a v rod in his living room purely as an ornament ,he doesnt like riding it at all  preferring his bmw 650 gs which does nearly 100 mpg mind you he did win £89.000 on the lottery, lucky sod Cool and hes gone through his entire life with extremely large penis syndrome Shocked