Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

me and my bride

ice bucket is for wimps, I used to go to a sauna that had a cold plunge pool which you jumped in to straight after a sauna your balls got stuck in your throat with the shock. Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
ice bucket is for wimps, I used to go to a sauna that had a cold plunge pool which you jumped in to straight after a sauna your balls got stuck in your throat with the shock.  Laughing
hetton baths was a good sauna ian thumbs

@madcarper wrote:
ice bucket is for wimps, I used to go to a sauna that had a cold plunge pool which you jumped in to straight after a sauna your balls got stuck in your throat with the shock.  Laughing

hetton baths  was a good sauna ian thumbs

Stanley swimming baths stan,, quite a few years ago had sauna, steam room, Turkish baths the works. even had a room with big comfy chairs where the old blokes would sit and read the papers bollock naked. stop I never went alone or bent down for the soap. bigeyes

@madcarper wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

hetton baths  was a good sauna ian thumbs

Stanley  swimming baths stan,, quite a few years ago had sauna, steam room, Turkish baths the works. even had a room with big comfy chairs where the old blokes would sit and read the papers bollock naked.  stop  I never went alone or bent down for the soap.   bigeyes

Laughing im with you there ian we had had the Turkish baths in Carlisle that was the same set up thumbs