Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Walshy

Hello all

Newbie from Wigan saying 'hello' currently riding a VFR1200 in blue, into touring, fettling and all things bikes, oh yeah forget, I like a pint or two.

welcome to the forum mate!

sounds like youll fit right in here! you should have seen this bunch of drunks at the forum meet!

no names hide

yeah most members are northern etc on here, be we are all across the uk, and even a couple of members stretching from Sweden to Australia.

Welcome to the forum Walshy  wave when the warmer weather returns hope to see you on a rideout or two thumbs
And as Chad says the forum rideout is a great laugh watching Mel get drunk on half a shandy hide but that was the best barbecue ive ever had courtesy of Ian (madcarper) and Stes onions thumbs thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
Welcome m8. Hope you get to one of our ride outs there a bunch of hooligans lol.

Us young one were actually behaving ourselves

OW-DO Pal---I'm prob the farthest west , n' prob the oldest fart on here too, but they seem ta tolerate me---You'll like it here. thumbs

Goferit, where are you & Chadatious how do I buy the calendar?

Send chad a personal message and he will send you his paypal address. Pay that then send him your address to post.he is just getting them made at the minute.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Welcome m8. Hope you get to one of our ride outs there a bunch of hooligans lol.

Us young one were actually behaving ourselves

well us old ones dont get out much drunken

Yeah drop me a message for calendars and i think you was just a bit to fragile from the night before mark