Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

what happened last friday ?

recovery area from the missus' tour with the credit card on black friday

@Davehutch wrote:
Us young ones had a party dave. partyparty

Explains why we weren't there Dave   Shocked    Shocked    Laughing

he is a cheeky little sod aint he mike ?  fing

He is mate, but that's just kids today. What is the world coming to, didn't happen in my day   wheelchair     blar     blar     Laughing   Laughing    Laughing

Yeah! we had a great party party us young'uns were gonna invite you oldies but it was well past your "coco" time! tongue2tongue2tongue2

Yeah! we had a great party party  us young'uns were gonna invite you oldies but it was well past your "coco" time! tongue2tongue2tongue2

Hey, I'll have you know my coco time can stretch up to 9 o'clock   thumbs    Shocked

I'm closing in on 30 and already feel old and knackered! How on earth do you lot cope!

And matt gets it easy. 3 degrees here i could scratch a customers car with these nippes

And matt gets it easy. 3 degrees here i could scratch a customers car with these nippes

just had to get a tyre fitted as i had a screw in it!!! 20 miles to nearest garage with a part worn in stock. BLOODY COLD!!!

@Davehutch wrote:
I work dave. Do you? your always out on that 2 wheeled bike thing of yours :p

I have done my hard work , its time to start to enjoy it now before I die

Yeah Dave we'''' been there ---done that--- blarblarblarblarblar Little fekers non't know what hard work is blarblarblarblar
Youth is wasted on the young blarblarblarfingerblarblar

Who cares 'bout how cold it is  ??

It sure don't put us ol' timers off blarblar

nah italian bikes rule! even haydens made it to Yorkshire and back on a bald tyre, crap battery, leaking forks and a relay issue haha. mine didnt miss a beat other than the clutch needed more bleeding. properly unlike that monkey up yorkshire

tbf if i was there and seen a bald tyre, i would of took his keys off him lol. People who don't look after there bike ( as in safety issues ) don't deserve it!

He's a cock anyway lol. But down to him. Know mines fine so I've got less chance of dieing