Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

what is the country becoming

well last night my bosses son and his mates got attacked and his son had his phone took by 2 young men.

the only thing is my bosses son is only 14 and a small lad, and 2 guys put him a knife point for his phone, they were twice his size. when who goes around putting children at knife point! makes you sick doesn't it

another reason the south easts going down hill turns out maybe not on this occasion but others london gangs come down here mug lots of people then get train back home.

bloody terrible m8 , don't really know what to say , think that's why you and your mates stand out so much because your a good group of lads and that don't seem to be the norm anymore , Hope the young lad is ok and it don't stop him from enjoying himself too much with this on his mind

was chatting to him earlier hes well shook up, but its just getting worse. apparently same night nationwide crash repair were burgled and had a car set on fire. its like 300 yards from here the mugging was

As a society we seem to have worked back to the "pack" mentality. When I was younger, if there was a "problem", then the two lads resolved it and moved on. Now it's him plus 10 of his mates!!   bullshit

More importantly mate, I echo Dave above. Hopefully the lads okay and he can get past it.

The immigration problem as well as lack of jobs is a clear indication that this country is in need of a big shake up.they are saying that national service is on the cards, but why should our great army be burdened with scum that rob kids with a knife. I worry if my wife has to walk to work, even though the road is a main road with plenty of people around.

What is the solution?

I say round them up and fecking shoot the barsteweds. fighting

Don't even know if they are english. As they were black. I'm not being racist but these are the people making the sterio types

Don't even know if they are english. As they were black. I'm not being racist but these are the people making the stereotypes

Don't forget Chad , even if they were white,it doesn't mean they were English--and you ain't being racist, to state what has become obvious--no-one knows what scum are among us in these times, the scum of the earth are being allowed over here now, with seemingly no  previous background checks.
Our country is badly let down by the governments, of all parties.

A Couple of years back, one of our grandsons was attacked without motive by a group of asians, one of them whacked him in the eye with a recycling bin; he almost lost his sight.
The attack was witnessed but no possitive Identification wasn't possible due to being a bunch of Asians look alike.
Our beloved country is becoming 3rd world. head bang

yeah when i work around a lot of polish and lituanians and they are good as gold and keep to themselves. but i hate the foreigners who come over here claim benefits, steal and cause troube. but saying that so do some english. amount of girls i knew from school who had kids to get a flat etc. im like whoa whey to go in life claim benefits your 21 and havent worked a single day in your life and im paying for you to sit on your arse

chad i know people who havent worked since i left school in 1976 and there was nowt wrong with them just lazyitus Shocked and its contagious cos their kids wont work either

i know some like that one is they become a carer and do feck all careing. then moan their skint. well get a job!