Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

first post of the year

dont let them innocent looks fool you alan theyre mischief big time ours cut off the phone ripped the kitchen carpet to shreds twice had all the corners off the cupboards crunched about 10 tv remotes and started a tunnel from the kitchen to the bathroom first thing youve got to do is change your door handles to round knobs before they get big enough to open them themselves Twisted Evil

@madsod wrote:
Morning all. Happy new year from me & mine. Smile

I had one like that lovely dog
ours looked just like that when we got her bloody clever dogs though ;ours died 4 years ago and totally broke my heart ;best dog ive ever had went everywhere with me Sad

He actually belongs to my son. I lost a chocolate lab pretty young and I don't think I could own another dog. He is a smasher though and seems pretty bright. His teeth are sharp mind you!! Laughing

youngest sons gf has been given a 7 month old chocolate lab bitch today from someone who cant cope with it any more confused it isnt coming here though ive just spent £2000 on carpets last month Shocked

i want a german Shepard. if we move wales and i do my own workshop etc id have to have one as a workshop dog. my cat is odd and doesnt mind dogs but hates other cats