Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Scottish note

What does an asylum seeker have in common with a Scottish ten pound note?

Once they get into England, you can't get rid of the buggers!

i am poorly back to work and the cold things gradually going but larringjitus, (i cant spell it) is getting worse, could barely swallow dinner :/ but docs wont give me drugs and said give it 10 days Sad

it must be bad i have never had a day off of work in my entire life and i had 3 this week :/

but this sore throat that is now being a pain is worse ive ever had, cant even talk, so bit of peace for some people

i am poorly back to work and the cold things gradually going but larringjitus, (i cant spell it) is getting worse, could barely swallow dinner :/ but docs wont give me drugs and said give it 10 days Sad

some feckin quacks avent got a clue my son had tonsilitus over xmas could not eat and in a lot of pain, doc would not give him any penicillin said he would be better in a couple of days, two days later we had to take him to walk in center when his throat looked almost closed up when the doc there saw the state of it he was shocked and immediately gave him a shot of antibiotics and a prescription for more. angyr

i always get tonsilitis, never did as a kid but last few years have, but this has gone to the voice box instead. but when i first got tonsilitis at about 16/17 i didnt know how bad it could get it got all the fever and i was throwing up the lot. so i catch it early now. but this i dont know if itll get as bad as that, i hope not, hopefully it will just go. can only hope but its bloody painful and annoying.

@madcarper wrote:

some feckin quacks avent got a clue my son had tonsilitus over xmas could not eat and in a lot of pain, doc would not give him any penicillin said he would be better in a couple of days, two days later we had to take him to walk in center when his throat looked almost closed up  when the doc there saw the state of it he was shocked and immediately gave him a shot of antibiotics and a prescription for more.   angyr

Hope he's okay now mate.

can't say too much but same sort of thing happened down here... gave someone tablets that they were allergic too and well.. R.I.P little one.

Too many trainee nurses and part time ones not knowing what they are doing, and too many people going down for a runny nose and the shits thinking they are dieing.