Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

hoodies?

dave are you going to do anything like this at some point? be nice to have a hoodie to wear over my bike gear as i killed my aprilia one.

or do you want me to look into making them as the plotter i have i can cut out iron on stuff for fabrics?

if not i have no i dear where to make them!

aha! someone on a bike group i got added to makes anything with stitching, they have towels, hoodies, the lot!

injust had a chat she said £25 with it on front. £30 back, £35 if both plus post but its stitched on and not a vinyl transfer i think.

right all embroided, not transfer so itll last, but she said its 12 for front and 20 up front for transfer and design costs, and once thats paid its those costs above. i dont know if thats good or not, any input from anyone else? or know anyone who would do them?

yeah and she will make them singely so you can order 1 at a time fine. its also £5 for recorded delivery.

one down side she said she cant fit the website url on the font as its too small but it fits fine on the back

they have based it on copying the logo at the top of the web page so that is still on there with the pic etc.

when i dont mind paying to sort the transfer fee. so i dont know what interest there is in the hoodies themselves.

when size is 7x7 on the back and 4x4 on front this is intches.

£20 for embroidery origination is OK-cheap side of average. Once done that charge is over with, and you can request a copy of the original file. Worth doing so if you have a fallout with your embroiderer, or they go tits up, you don't have to do it all again. Ask for it to be emailed as a .dst file. Plus I can do some for you if necessary. Smile

you can make hoodies?

and she said theres someone who will do the pair for £10 but shes not used them so doesn't know what it would be like

No mate I can get hoodies which can be printed/embroidered. Not really what we do though TBH Smile

right so would it be easier sticking with this woman? i dont mind sorting it, but if anyone else can do it or get it done for a good price and wants to i dont mind. i just want a hoodie haha! i like the fact she will do 1 at a time, rather than having to order so many at once.

You spoken to grizzley? he does clothing now as well as bike seats

se paid £8 out her own pocket to try it with the cheap design people and she said shes not happy with it but its how it roughly looks so im going to pay the £32 to make sure they are better. especially with daves ocd lol.

once shes got designs back what will look better than this pic i will sort out orders.

i an see a few inperfections but she did it for a test to see what the cheap guys are like when i sort her out the £32 over the weekend they will be perfect Smile

once the size is made for the patch she can put the patch on anything like t shirts, towles etc. so if you wanted a zip up hoodie or tshirt dick im sure it can be done. Wink

sorry ive been slow on these guys ive just been having grief with sorting out a few things as works causing issues, but ill have them sorted over the next couple of weeks.

Well I walked out on my job. But as soon as I start new one which is hopefully next week I'll get the designs made and then it's getting orders.

Well I walked out on my job. But as soon as I start new one which is hopefully next week I'll get the designs made and then it's getting orders.

Any particular reason why?

I get paid when he feels like paying me so never on time. He's not sorted my lv 3 apprenticeship out yet still pays me crap money. And hmrc don't even know I'm there so he's lied to my face

Hmmm, not good mate. Sounds like a place you're best away from. Fingers crossed you get something else quickly.

Yeah some how I'm the ass hole for walking. And he was giving it the large one calling me every name under the sun. And when he said I do fook all I said you won't miss me then and he shut up. He's just realised he's lost a hard worker and he can't sit on his arse now

I know you have a lot going on at the moment Chad, and hope you get work sorted soon, but when you sort the goodies out I will have one.