Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

flies

Curiously all through this winter there has been a couple of flies buzzing about. Fat ones too seeing as they have no competition. I thought the buggers dies off till late spring. The cat loves eating them though.

something is dead or rotten somewhere, I speak from experience after being at the caravan for a weekend we came home the living room window was black with thousands of flies after we got rid of em I figured out where they came from at some time in the year we had a crow nest in our chimney one of the chicks must have died and fell further into the chimney whereupon it became a breeding ground for flies. proper freaked our lass out. Laughing

think it was after the Yorkshire rideout last year as it was just before I went wales, and as I got something under my bed I found a dead mouse, and then a load of cocoons, I was like ew, hovered the lot up and killed the hoover bag with fire, luckily we was only away the weekend or id have had a bedroom of flies! poxy cat bringing dead mice in!!!

I remember years a go in my Morris marina knocking the top off my container of maggots ,a week later there was a loud buzzing noise and you couldn't see in The Windows from the out side ,lol

@Davehutch wrote:
I remember years a go in my Morris marina knocking the top off my container of maggots ,a week later there was a loud buzzing noise and you couldn't see in The Windows from the out side ,lol

a sort of living window tint dave, at least people wouldn't see you driving around in a marina.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

a sort of living window tint dave,  at least people wouldn't see you driving around in a marina.
TBH I was telling a lie it was a bit posher , it was the ital.

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

a sort of living window tint dave,  at least people wouldn't see you driving around in a marina.

feckin same car new name.
don't fret m8 iv'e had them all ital. allegro.mini. tr7. maestro.cortina. viva. and much more.

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

feckin same car new name.
don't fret m8 iv'e had them all ital. allegro.mini. tr7. maestro.cortina.  viva. and much more.
lol all my mates took the Piss and said I was posh because it was a ital and not marina ,your dead right same motor haha