Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

top gear

it looks like we need a new presenter for top gear since clarksons departure and the other two will follow him .how about guy martin for the job thumbs

Pah, if he stopped mucking around with telly work long enough, he might have a crack at a TT win....

hide

it looks like we need a new presenter for top gear since clarksons departure and the other two will follow him .how about guy martin for the job thumbs

Tell you what Stan, he'd be perfect! thumbsthumbs

the show would ruin guy, im not his biggest fan but top gear is so scripted now that its shite.

Sounds good J C was a self confessed bike hater anyway but he was good motoring journalist its a shame its come to this. So looks like they are looking for 3 new presenters......anyone fancy a career change?

the show would ruin guy, im not his biggest fan but top gear is so scripted now that its shite.

shite is a bit harsh Chad....wish I had their budget though! bounce
x factor and the like now they are shite! Sleep

shite is a bit harsh Chad....wish I had their budget though! bounce
x factor and the like now they are shite! Sleep

it wasnt the same show too predictable and scripted. needed to go back to 4 years ago!

what ya doing now Stan?
see you still go to the Wetlands meet will have to pop up and have a catch up!

dont google amanda holden sex tape chad its not her its a very good likeness though maybe a stunt double Shocked

working at beamish museum taking folk down the mine initially till they get my forge up and running

working at beamish museum taking folk down the mine initially till they get my forge up and running

nice one Stan, expensive place to visit.....but worth every penny! thumbs

what ya doing now Stan?

yes mate you could bring the lads up from your end mike and mark etc its only 30 mins away Cool and its only about an hour away for dick give or take

dont google amanda holden sex tape chad its not her its a very good likeness though maybe a stunt double Shocked

or maybe a stunt dude

Is that like, some kind of rhyming slang Laughing

nice one Stan, expensive place to visit.....but worth every penny! thumbs
if you pay in once you can come back as many times as you like in the year for free

if you bring the family bring a picnic cos the food is rediculously expensive £1,95 for a coffee in a paper cup £2,50 for a slice of cake etc £1,15 for a diet coke can

what ya doing now Stan?

Sounds like a plan thumbs What night is it usually held?

wednesday and sunday supposed to start at 6 but most people get there about 5 ish

you say this from experience?