Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

proper ride yesterday

Well went out on my own for a blast yesterday , dry roads and pushed it hard ,but two things happend .

1, my own fault nearly hit a car on a corner pushing it to hard affraid

2, was following this car back and he kept pulling towards the verge, I think to let me past (country lanes ) but was not safe for me too, then he put his foot down and of course I kept with him , he did clip the crass verge lost control went from one side of the road to the other tyres screaming ,nearly rolled it ,but some how through all the tyre smoke he bought it to control , and after braking hard I managed to keep back and watch , just smiled at him as I went round him could have ended different I tell you Suspect

close that, we've had near blizzard conditions yesterday and driving wind and rain today. The only thing out of place was a car on its roof and someone crawling out of it on my way to work. No one stopped and I am guilty as well  but I figured if he was crawling, he was ok.

sounds like the kind of dick that lets you past then tries dangerously to keep up with you,you did the right thing staying behind him dave hope you gave him the wanker sign

lucky bugger I'm off to work today, two days off in the last month , I like the ground mist shots tony.

Thanks. The mist and sunrise were as I was setting off this morning.
Funny, hot in Brissy, Mrs has air on on all night,
300 miles South and inland it dropped to about 10 degrees and I had a heater on all night!
Nice place but I couldn't live there with the cold.

that looks like a place you would have to plot, plan, scrimp, save and rob to get to. nice pic

I set off before 6am.
Was nice by bout 7am.

Keep thinking about getting out early etc, but my bike is at my Mams so I'd be disturbing them to get my bike. Will do it one day thumbs