Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

been done ...

Well that was a experience trip to Ikea on Saturday ! I have been done for speeding 47 in a 40 Sad

Got a bike with top speed of 160 mph 0-60 2 sec , 1 second slower to 100mph than a multi million pound f1 car ..
... And get done in my transit work van !

should have let mel drive hide

how much is that then Dave?

Don't know , have to fill a form in and send it back , may have to go court or could do the speed course they let you know , I am not moaning if I was speeding I was end of ! never been done before so it was only a matter of time

take it on the chin , still a sod though and hopefully the course is an option m8 thumbs

Turn a negative into a positive Dave If you get to do the course there is bound to be a few bikers there, do a spot of forum recruiting thumbs Even better tell us when it is and we will all come and support you! Laughing Thing is we all speed, its inappropriate speeding that's the problem. I have been caught by a camera in Scotland 34 in a 30, 3 points and £60 (a bit ago) and let off by a traffic officer when I wouldn't have let me off! swings and roundabouts!

if i am not wrong if you are below 10 percent over you get offered the course and get no points. I think it is £115 last i checked.

@obalanga wrote:
if i am not wrong if you are below 10 percent over you get offered the course and get no points. I think it is £115 last i checked.

talking bollocks. thats what slit shifts do to you

with the number of sneaky cameras around these days its only a matter of time before they get us all.

What can I say? My counterpart was full, no room for another line Laughing just goes with owning a vehicle mate. Even my sister in law's been done, and she holds up funeral processions. Smile

a lad i went to college with in the 70s had a special licence so they could fit all 21 endorsements on it and he was still riding Shocked