Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Well it's about time i posted a pic!

Well here is it. Ordered it back end of last year but delays at Yamaha meant i only got it the start of this year. Its a mar-mite bike really, some like the look, some don't but it suits me to a T. As usual for me, Exhaust, o2 mod, rad guard, two sets of crash bungs and lights changed straight away ( LED sidelights and a brighter/whiter H4 ) custom seat will be on soon thumbs

And yes, its stupidly loud with the 3-1, no cat and no baffles  Laughing

Its the Street rally model so has more plastic than the standard MT-09 which is what puts people off Smile I can't have a bike without hand guards now for some reason, just doesn't feel right lol

Sorry for the cropped pic, not sure the misses would be pleased ( pic was with her on it! )

@Davehutch wrote:
Can we see more of the Mrs ?

Laughing
I like the bike matt, Cool apart from the after thought of a registration hanger but I suppose it has to go somewhere!

nice looking bike but like mike says that bit stuck out the back 2 feet !!!! looks feckin stupid spoils the lines of the bike , I followed a guy on an early mt09 and they seem pretty quick and able.. thought you had little girly hands until I read your post proper matt. Laughing

nice one matt!

im not sure on the mt09 but the extra panels on yours seems to finish it off thumbs

Yeah tail tidy is next on the list, as well as full set of LED indicators ( £80+ for the 4!!! ) Quick is a understatement! they are stupidly quick off the mark, not a high top speed and do get a little lively up front!!

@madcarper wrote:
nice looking bike but like mike says that bit stuck out the back 2 feet !!!! looks feckin stupid spoils the lines of the bike , I followed a guy on an early mt09 and they seem pretty quick and able..  thought you had little girly hands until I read your post proper matt. Laughing
matt has got little girly hands ! hide

@Davehutch wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
nice looking bike but like mike says that bit stuck out the back 2 feet !!!! looks feckin stupid spoils the lines of the bike , I followed a guy on an early mt09 and they seem pretty quick and able..  thought you had little girly hands until I read your post proper matt. Laughing

matt has got little girly hands ! hide

he's like a child Laughing

Gotta say, you two can't half derail a thread quickly!!

you could always spray the bike pink to match the hands Laughing