Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

sphincter moment

been out on bike this afternoon had a run down coast to Whitby, loads of cops about headed inland to pickering and thirsk. coming back up the a167 which is mostly 60mph single carriage with a few houses dotted along its route. so riding along straight section coming up to a car ahead which was passing some houses on one side of the road a car was parked on a house drive with a woman in the drivers seat and a guy standing between the car and the house.just after the car I was following past her she feckin reversed across the road in front of me,shit!!!!!! my tyres were screeching back wheel hopping of the deck then she stopped her car with just enough room for me to let the brakes of and and get past between the back of her car and the edge of the road still carrying a bit of speed. i swore at them and put my hand up to say what the feck you doin which the bloke did also i think if i had stopped i might have done something i would have regretted. feckin blind basterds.

i would of gone back and said something mate ,surprised you' didnt feckin idiots thumb down

back in the 80s i was riding my z1 through newcastle when i was cut up by a car ,i rode alongside and punched his door mirror off ,wish i was as brave now angry

I have an airhorn stan, but was too busy trying to stop to use it. think I should ride past the house at 2.00 am and use it a few nights. ???

Not good mate. Congrats on staying upright and getting past!! Better a few layers off the tyres than you!

Think we all need second sight more than ever! Shocked some seriously poor driving about. Well done done on keeping your cool Ian! thumbs

beggars belief only last month a woman cut me up on the bike ,i pulled alongside and said excuse me but in future could you look behind before changing lanes ,she said ,im having a really bad day and its getting worse confused

gotta have eyes everywhere and its worst in heat as reactions are slowed - pleased you ok m8 thumbs

ive had a few of those lately and one major one i'll tell you about it on the rideout