Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

New Lid

Thought I'd treat myself to a new one, the other one felt a bit worn, so this is it:

And when it gets dark, you can do this:

nice one m8, proper star wars like. get some white leathers you will be like a stormtrooper.

Don't do white mate, not since I was born. Think I lost the ability to wear white once I hit the teens!?!!!

Just fancied a change mate. Liked the look, it's got green in, and the LEDs swung it :-)

Well that answers my question for new lid then!! My current helmet ( Shark S900 Fost ) glows in the dark. Had it for 5+ years so about time for a change Very Happy

That's a good looking lid,  I have a full faced Shark, but I'm on the verge of getting a flip-up for the next lid---- I quite like the HJC,, or Shark does a nice one too.
have any-one got a flip- ? or any opinions on such??  confused
Thanks. no1

@goferit wrote:

have any-one got a flip- ? or any opinions on such??  confused
Thanks. no1

I've had three flip-front lids, and do like the convenience. Not had an HJC or Shark one though, so can't comment on those specifically.

@madcarper wrote:
iv'e got a flip but I prefer full face just feels safer.

Yep !! fully agree with you on that--- It occurred to me that landing on the chin part would more than likely bust it clean off ??  affraid   Yet a lot of folk are wearing them I've noticed..

Was hoping to hear something positive, 'bout them--

Hmmmmm  may be a non starter   confused

@goferit wrote:
Yep !! fully agree with you on that--- It occurred to me that landing on the chin part would more than likely bust it clean off ??  affraid   Yet a lot of folk are wearing them I've noticed..

Some of them come with an ACU gold sticker, so they are deemed safe enough to use on track, but then again so are some awful cheapo full face lids. And I have to agree, I did get the odd moment where I thought that it may not hold up too well in an accident. Suppose it all comes down to personal choice in the end.