Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

What are you doing today?

Because I'm sat here in shorts and flip flops it's 35 degrees and its swarming with scantily clad young ladies in skimpy swimwear. (Good job I've got my dark sunglasses) Oh btw I'm in Lanzarote.

sounds good apart from the flip flops, one of my pet hates. I went to work for an hour this morning and ended up spending 5 hours there, ohh the joys of self employment.

Took the old shit bucket for a ride to find out if there are any issues i need to fix in time for winter Smile So far so good!! 100 miles and nothing fell off

felt great chad the torques unbelievable m8 - for a big bike you can chuck it around a bit and with the fairing you gotta watch your speed Twisted Evil think I made the right choice - you don't see many about so got a few looks at Hartside lol thumbs

slept nearly all day, back at it (work) tomorrow. [i]t's ok as i will be running off to scotland at the end of the month.

My first day back in self employment. Maybe a few less weekends at work now Wink

means forum rideouts Wink

and nice one dick, they are a great all rounder them Smile

@obalanga wrote:
slept nearly all day, back at it (work) tomorrow. [i]t's ok as i will be running off to scotland at the end of the month.

nnaaahh!! this weekend will do. Fort william on friday then inverness on sat.

Gave the shit bucket a clean, not much rust on it for a 94!. Checked a few things on it and looks like the carb needs looking at as it runs rich when you first start it ( sticking float or blocked jet is my guess ) end can has no packing and the baffle has a snapped screw holding it in!

Went up to Teguise market this morning. Bit cooler in the mountains. Got back to the hotel about an hour ago and its 33 degrees. Not seen many bikes around here though, but the custom scene seems pretty popular. There was a procession of trikes along the promenade last night and seen a couple of big american muscle cars today.