Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
obalanga

how doyou know you are getting old

when even in a dream,you can only manage bobbing your head on a dance floor.

Bloody hell if you had the same dream as me the today you would think you were 20 party

I took a good looking girl back to hers, she had her sister in the bed next to her and a family of foreigners in the rest of the room (mental) we were watching tv and i was stroking her back getting in the mood. Then for no reason i had a row with the foreigners (which fooked the mood) then i was sat on a couch and my m8 was reading the star and smoking his vape pipe whilst my other m8 was doing his homework in an other room. And in never saw the girl agian. Feckin gutted. scratch

@haveugot1 wrote:
I took a good looking girl back to hers, she had her sister in the bed next to her and a family of foreigners in the rest of the room (mental) we were watching tv and i was stroking her back getting in the mood. Then for no reason i had a row with the foreigners  (which fooked the mood) then i was sat on a couch and my m8 was reading the star and smoking his vape pipe whilst my other m8 was doing his homework in an other room. And in never saw the girl agian. Feckin gutted. scratch

twist You been on Dicks "baccy" again Mark? SuspectSuspect

@haveugot1 wrote:
I took a good looking girl back to hers, she had her sister in the bed next to her and a family of foreigners in the rest of the room (mental) we were watching tv and i was stroking her back getting in the mood. Then for no reason i had a row with the foreigners  (which fooked the mood) then i was sat on a couch and my m8 was reading the star and smoking his vape pipe whilst my other m8 was doing his homework in an other room. And in never saw the girl agian. Feckin gutted. scratch

twist You been on Dicks "baccy" again Mark? SuspectSuspect

foflfoflfoflfofl

@haveugot1 wrote:

is there some thing on radio 2 which explains your dreams, I would like to here what they have to say about this one.
nothing more frustrating than a wet or horny dream and not being able to get back into it after waking up. Laughing