Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ingo

Hi from Bavaria

Hello and greetings from south-eastern Bavaria.

I'm a proud owner of a 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050.

Living as close to the Alps as I do I consider them my hunting grounds although I know my way round Austria and Italy better than France or Slovenia.

Looking forward to meeting like-minded nutters thumbs

PS.: How comes the forum software does not save my signature?

Cheers for the heads up!

Should anybody need some advice round the Alps (God forbid) please let me know.

Herzlich wilkommen!! I have two Triumph triples, Speed Triple and Sprint ST. Tiger is a little tall for me, really good bike though. But you already know that....I'm hoping to visit Eifel/Hunsruck next year on my S3. Stay on the forum so I can get lots of advice. Smile

Herzlich wilkommen!! I have two Triumph triples, Speed Triple and Sprint ST. Tiger is a little tall for me, really good bike though. But you already know that....I'm hoping to visit Eifel/Hunsruck next year on my S3. Stay on the forum so I can get lots of advice.  Smile
Cheers mate!

Unfortunately I don't know much about "up Norf" but nearer the time I can definitely let you have ADAC maps of the area. They are large scale and highlight the greatest and most wonderful routes.

Just let me know in good time and I'll supply Very Happy

hello I keep meaning to get to Germany but work and stuff gets in the way. welcome aboard, although its a bit quiet on here lately. wave

@madcarper wrote:
hello I keep meaning to get to Germany but work and stuff gets in the way. welcome aboard, although its a bit quiet on here lately. wave
Well, in that case I can recommend Beervaria thumbs

I sure hope the Alps are still there, this post is over a year old.
It is not up too me to comment. I have not visited this nice forum in too long time.

Funny for Ingo to choose Triumph bikes while living in Bavaria, the home of BMW bikes.

I own two German Autobahnsturmers, a 41 year old R100S and a 20 year old R1100GS.
I like machines that have proofed themselves a bit.
The R100S has 375000 kms on the odo, the R1100GS only just 100.000 kms.

Paul

I sure hope the Alps are still there, this post is over a year old.
It is not up too me to comment. I have not visited this nice forum in too long time.

Funny for Ingo to choose Triumph bikes while living in Bavaria, the home of BMW bikes.

I own two German Autobahnsturmers, a 41 year old R100S and a 20 year old R1100GS.
I like machines that have proofed themselves a bit.
The R100S has 375000 kms on the odo, the R1100GS only just 100.000 kms.  

Paul

I think everyone has gone to Facefook. I like proven bikes too-my ZZR1200 is over 90,000 miles now. Smile

Yeah, Facebook that is great.

I removed my sleeping account after the stealing of personal information by Mr. Suckmountain.

Did not like that forum anyway.
Completely unknown people suddenly want to be friends with me.
You must be crazy to join that circus.

Paul