Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Another PSFC Exclusive!

Another PSFC Exclusive!

It's early in the week with the new items just released, well a PSFC exclusive, could these possibly be the new items for next week? You heared it first here at PSFC!

Stay here at PSFC for updates and confirmation of these images over the coming days!

Guest Guest
no pic.....and watermark?

i havent got a watermark, posted it on the portal page (its very slightly too wide, needs making very slightly smaller)

If you watermark it can you do it very lightly and only about 2 maybe 3 lines saying "Pet-Society.co.uk" otherwise the images are not that easy to see.

WOW! These are mouthwatering good!!! Hope they are released! :-)

Guest Guest
yeah there are the new items!!!!!there are mexican and mother's day items...more pictures to come soon

Love the pinata and the rug.

Wow wow wow . I wish come out in truth these items, Summer sofa + chair + table + vase set and blue carpet are awsome . And the other items of course :bball: .

I remember that mask from a user made outfit for PS, I hope they release the WHOLE outfit and not just the mask! Like they only released the gaucho shirt and hat, not the pants, which were user made by the same artist. I loved that cape and mask outfit!! I'm so excited to see the mask ^_^ !

Guest Guest

new photos of the items added!!! congratulations

The black bed, the plants and the yellow chair are very good . Red peppers are so funny Laughing .

MARGARITA!!!! =)

and chips & guacamole .. hehe!! =)

love the big cactus too =D

chips and guac, pinata, mexican wrestlers mask.... loving the cinco de mayo stuff!!! Smile I will have to have a big cinco de mayo party on my terrace!!!

Love the black bed and blue table -and the foods! Smile Thanks so much for the images -its so helpful to see them here so I know to save or spend...

Steve wrote:

Another PSFC Exclusive!

It's early in the week with the new items just released, well a PSFC exclusive, could these possibly be the new items for next week? You heared it first here at PSFC!

Stay here at PSFC for updates and confirmation of these images over the coming days!

cool..hehe..i love them

haha, mexican theme.. maybe its due to the swine flu. in tribute to all of the mexicans who died of the flu..

A~ These Cinco De mayo items WILL BE GMB items..All the good stuff is ALWAYS (unfairly) GMB items so us poorer pets can't join in on the fun. Thanx PS we luv ya too! BUT on the following Sunday after new GMB items are released they have not so inferior equivalents in the shops to make up for their discrimination against poorer pets that cant afford to spend their entire weekly pay check on coins to buy one GMB after another until they have 100 junk items for 1 good item...I don't mean to whine BTW.I was talking to a few PS pals & we all agreed upon this so I posted our collective thoughts/opinions/comments to get it out of my system Smile

B~ I hope we get the cute Margarita glasses! I will buy 100000000..1 for each of my bestie PS pals! My boyfriends Uncle owns a Mexican rest. here in Ct. & it ALWAYS get the yearly award for BEST MARGARITA...WOO HOO! I luv Strawberry Marg's & Daiquiris the best!

C~ Hopefully Mothers Day (the 10th) Will bring us cool items for all the IRL Mommy's out there. I have one friend about to have her wee one any day now that will be soooo cool to bomb her with Mothers Day items!

I want to make an entire kitchen with all the Mexican stuff! I have always had a dream to make a IRL kitchen with all the types of Mexican stuff listed here..It will be so bright & pretty!

I luv the Guacamole bowl & the Pink Blender!

Bubbles wrote:
haha, mexican theme.. maybe its due to the swine flu. in tribute to all of the mexicans who died of the flu..

LOLZ! I feel bad cuz they can't celebrate Cinco De Mayo now Sad

How did you make the cute banner/label on your signature post? I see them all over is there a place u all go to design them? Can u tell me too please? Smile

Thankies Smile

cool i want the cool pink blender and the decorations

Loved it!!!! so colourful & vibrant..... :flower: :flower: :flower: