Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shu

Ministry Questions

the main issue for me: when I'm dreaming, what are my thoughts and what is God trying to tell me? (I dont want to mix up the two)
-Does Satan confuse our dreams and how do we know?

Steve,

do you really wonder if prophetic dreams are for today?

What is the debate on signs and wonders?

Yes. Spiritual warfare is for today for we war not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and rulers ...........

Love,

Mia

Desiree,

For the most part, God speaks to us in symbolic message dreams. When God is speaking to us the message has a beginning and an end. AND MOST OF THE TIME = it will be answering something in your heart right at that moment and be fairly clear.

Thoughts are notoriously unreliable messengers in dreams. I don't trust them very far. Knowing something is different than a thought or a feeling.

Emotions are however excellent and reliable messengers.

Love,

Mia

Signs and Wonders, spiritual warfare, prophetic dreams are definitely for today- think the reason why some people have a problem with it is because these gifts or sightings are used and abused. You have so many false prophets, so many people who 'dream' but create a mess out of it- that they have caused people to put walls up! I myself although I have prophecied to others and have received sound prophecies for my life am always alert to who is prophecying ect... I have witnessed real prophets putting their own emotions and gained information into other people's prophecies and that can sometimes cause DISASTER!

My response here is purely biblical. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. His word is truth, therefore it cannot be disputed. Yes it is here for today, tomorrow and until he decides it should or should not end.

Hi everyone,

My top one is: "Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people." Understand my target audience is battered woman and woman of abuse. This is the tough for them to get there arms around.

Connie

Connie,

I think that is my number one question too...........and when I was agoraphobic and too scared to go anywhere because of the diasters in my life that had happened to me, God delivered me with this.......

If I sought Him for direction every day of my life and listened to what He told me to do I would have nothing to fear.

If we DO NOT seek Him, hear from Him and listen to Him how can he be responsible for the bad things that happen to us?

I don't have all the answers but that was MY answer, for my particular situation.

Love,

Mia

Thanks Mia. For my situation that was pretty much the same answer. I just find that very hard for people in general to understand. But I totally agree with you there.

Huggies,

Connie :bighug:

hi all, what a lovely web site, this is the first and only blog i have ever joined and i am so glad i did, before i started on this dream thing a few months or so ago, i only looked at the very, very loud dreams, like i have had only three in my life, now i am looking at all as they all have meaning, the kids dreams, my step son of 17 has been transformed by hearing and knowing that God is speaking to Him though dreams...its just so sad that God is speaking and most people ignore Him, i find it worrying, as judgement day is going to be real bad without knowing the forgiveness of Jesus...signs and wonders, i would like to do a few market place healings, i want to see Jesus heal and see the Kingdom of God come... the TV stuff leaves me cold, the spiritual warefare....well if you living on earth then you are in the middle of the biggest battle of mankind being fought with most people in a very deep sleep...