Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Going home

[i]Good morning, my prayer request is for strength in returning home. I pray the Lord would give me peace. I feel as though He is sending me home to witness to them about Jesus Christ, but these are the very people that abused me in the past. I will be walking on the enemies doorstep and I will need His comfort and strength and boldness and protection. Not just spiritually here but also physically. I know that the Lord would not put me here if He would not bring me through it. This is something that I need to do for Him and I am really not a part of that equation except that I am the vessel He will use to Glorify His Name!

Thanks again for your prayers,

Connie
Dove Solutions :kitty:

I will pray for courage and strength and that the Lord will use you to shine His light in dark places!
Blessings,
Daph

God will protect those who have integrity. you have the right motives. We know that God is going to do a miraculous work. Go in faith.

"consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you."-Joshua 3:5
smooches
desiree

Thank you for the prayers. I will be going home with confidence. Everything I am reading in the word right now is building me up. The Lord is preparing me already; thank You Father! You ladies are awesome and I love you all in Christ.

God Bless,

Dove-Solutions
praiseGod