Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unaday*

DREAM CAME TO PASS!

So i had dream about my brother on Friday...it was just him walking with a book in his right hand and it was entitled 'REVEALED" - he was walking in slow motion like a superhero.:0)
So I told him the dream and believe the interpretation was as follows- books give knowledge – the title was REVEALED. God is going to give him revelation knowledge possibly for his life!
He has been going through a lot in his life in the past 3 years -with no answers! At the church he now attends They were teaching on the office of the prophet! They had an altar call to pray for people. When one of the ladies came to him – she told him about EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO HIM in the past 3 years WHY it happened ect…it was so on point that she could have told him the colours he was wearing when the trouble all began :0) She explained to him that GOD ALLOWED IT to happen and why in detail- he was so amazed at the revelation!!!…
He called me to let me know my dream of the book REVEALED was confirmed!

praise the Lord!
Now he has strength to continue on ( like the superhero he was in the dream!)

Definitely a testimony! so encouraging and so cool!! PRAISE HIM!!!! Hey Una, did you ever get my personal message to you? (check your inbox on this site)
smooches
Starpop