Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Leora

Prayer request for friend

My friend called me last night and asked me to pray for her friend. Her father just commited suicide. Please pray for her.

Leora

Devastating. Father God, we ask that you bring total peace to the situation. Healing and restoration. We bind up the enemies tactics to destroy! Give Leora's friend comfort. In jesus name

Keep us updated on how your friend is coping okay?
smooches
desiree praying

Father God,

We thank you Lord that you are sending peace which surpasses all understanding to Leora's friend right now. That you will lift her up and comfort her. Father thank you that we don't have the answers but that you have a solution to all the questions. Lord we cannot understand this but we trust in you Lord! We trust that you are filling Leora's friend with your Holy Spirit right now. Father we come against the enemy in the name of Jesus and tell him to go back to the dry places from whence he came. You have no authority over this family. Every knee will bow to the name of Jesus and the victory is won. Get thee behind us. Father I ask you to fill Leora's friend anew with your Spirit, so full to overflow, permeate her being Lord that she may immerse herself in you. We give you all the glory my Beloved! Thank you for hearing my prayer!

Your servant,

Connie