Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
halfstep1969

God is Good!

I subscribe to the Elijah list and receive prophetic teachings in e-mails. I have been having such a difficult time with lack of finances. God has been revealing to me that He will be glorified in our circumstances, and that it is for His purposes that I'm being refined, and purified. I was given a deep love for the Bride of Christ and a desire to see her come into the authority and fullness of God, after I received a vision of her in her current condition in August 2007, and then what she will be, The Victorious Bride. As I was studying scriptures yesterday about refining, the word "overcome" was given to me. I looked up all the scriptures in the New Testament about overcoming and settled in Rev 2 and 3 . I wrote down all the promises to "he who overcomes" .

Today I received teaching from Elijahlist, and it was the exact scriptures about overcoming, and refining, and I was blown away. It said that I willl come forth with divine character and a clear vision of God's end-time plan, because of this refining I am undergoing. I could not stop crying because I really need the encouragement. Just wanted to Praise God that "His ways are higher", and He is the Master Planner!!!!
God Bless, praiseGod
halfstep1969