Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tolos2009

In-between about applying for a new job

I am a trainer for a telecommunication company. I have applied for a position within my team twice only to have them close the position and not hire anyone. About two months ago, I applied for the position as a sr. trainer and interviewed for it. After the interview, one of the other girls who is also a trainer and very close friend of the sup told me that it was nice that I had a practice interview. I was very offended but listened carefully to what she said. Than God let me over hear my supervisor tell another supervisor that she wanted her girlfriend to be the senior trainer and not me.
Than they closed the position and didn't hire anyone. My bosses girlfriend has only 5 months of training experience and I have 2 years. So this week, My boss took her girlfriend and another trainer to see our Director. While visiting the director, the Lord revealed to me that my boss was trying to get my director to accept her pick for the position of Sr. Trainer. Needless to say, I am torn despite all that I know about their attempts to block me from getting a promotion. I honestly don't know what to do. I cant figure out if GOd is giving me the information so that I wont apply or so that I will apply still knowing that promotions come from God. So I need prayer of direction - whether I should stay on my current team or move out of my team and seek other sr. trainers position from within the company. THe position closes on 8/27 and I need to know if I should apply for it or should i apply for another sr. trainer position within the company that closes on 8/21.

THe Lord knows all things and He wouldn't allow you to overhear information if he didn't want you to know it. God we pray that you bring clarity of clear direction in Jesus name! Welcome to the group!
desiree

Father,

We come to you in the name of Jesus and lift up our sister in Christ, we thank you Father that you are showing her the truth. The Spirit leads us into all truth. Lord we pray for the doors of opportunity and we thank you for them, but Lord at the same time we pray that you give us wisdom to walk through those open doors and give us wisdom when not to. Lord we pray that if this is not an opportunity that you want for her that you close the door for her. Lord we thank you right now that your plans are not our plans, and your thoughts are not our thoughts. We thank you Lord that if this is a door you want her to walk into that you will open it all the way and that it will be wide open and she will recognize it. Our prayer is that we walk in your will for our lives. We thank you that even though we don't understand a situation that you are showing us, you will send someone to us to give us a word, or you will show us in another way. Lord I pray peace over this situation and pray that the act of the unrighteous will not prevail. Lord we put our trust in you and thank you in advance for all you are about to do in her behalf. We pray these things in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!

Connie
praying praying