Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

PRAISE GOD FOR PROVISION!!

I just wanted to give this brief testimony:

I found out this semester that I would not be attending school. Lately I've been a little discouraged because I've been in and out of school for a long time! Needless to say, I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THIS THING AGAIN!! Just a couple of days ago, as you all know, I talked to Mia online about going to school and the tropical storm in her area. Moments later, Mia told me that she had forgotten to tell me a dream she had about me "carrying books" (it was a lot of them!) She said I would be "loaded down with provision"! Click here for the link to the prophecy. I was definitely encouraged and I thought for sure that this meant that God was goin to provide the money for me to go to school this semester--I still had a chance because school hadn't started just yet!

The first day of school came and went--and then the whole week passed! I was so discouraged because I thought provision was coming. I had forgotten that when I came home, my father had told me about a job opening at a local elementary school library. The awesome thing about that is, he knows the woman who works for the library personally!! I thought it was an option (but I didn't think anything of it after that) Before in our town (because its so small) it's hard for people to get and keep jobs--so I really didn't want to come back home and be depressed and jobless!lol..Days later it hit me: THE JOB AT THE SCHOOL WAS MY PROVISION! God had already provided the way for me to save up and go to school (before I asked) so that I could FINALLY graduate! It didn't dawn on me that what Mia was previously speaking on, already confirmed the previous dreams I had on "getting a job". I thought God was going to bless another way when He blessed His way! Today, I told Mia my revelation and sure enough she was elated!!!lol Why can't I ever "get" the verse in Isaiah 55:8-9: "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS, NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS, DECLARES THE LORD. AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH, SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS." lol!
PRAISE GOD WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, EVEN WHEN WE THINK WE DO!! He's a god of "MORE THAN ENOUGH"
smooches to all--HALELULIA!
desiree

WOW WOW WOW! A LIBRARY!! That fits SO perfectly! The only two elements of that dream fit perfectly together. I dreamed of you carrying a stack of books and knew it was provision!

TO GOD BE THE GLORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooohooooooooo!

Oh I love HIS FAITHFULNESS!

I AM OFFICIALLY WORKING AT A LOCAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL YOU ALL!! I've just received a recent revelation on what the "books" in mine and Mia's dream symbolized: LOTS OF CHILDREN!!! Its overwhelming but I;ve been able to inspire and encourage so many youth (ie: childrens books) since I've been here! Initially I thought that I would be in the library, but now I've been working extensively with children in the school's computer lab!!! I am helping the children to learn about parts of the computer and basic principles of life and school! I am helping them to reach their fullest potential--I NEVER DREAMED I WOULD BE DOING THIS (because it seemed silly) and recieving fulfillment at the same time!!! My childhood dream was to be a teacher, but as I've grown my interests have changed to that of television. I know that God has put 'teaching' in me, and I've tutored kids before but never at this extent! God is so good because He knows just what to do to place you where he wants you!!! Its been said that since before you were created in your mother's womb (Jeremiah 1) that God knew you and that he called you to a specific work. God's plan for our lives is already mapped out--its just our choice to walk on it. We have to line up our agendas and choices to his plans. WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!! If we just "commit our works to the Lord" our plans will succeed and he will put us right where he desires us to be (which often doesn't make sense but its all for our benefit!!) I appreciate the prayers, the love, the insight, and the encouragement for you all. I appreciate the word of God flowing in and out of our lives on this website. It has been a tremendous blessing to me and I am soo glad that God led me here!!
BE BLESSED EVERY ONE OF YOU! Thanks for the inspiration and helping me to walk in my potential!!!
smooches
desiree 👏 :cute: bouncing

Desiree,

I am so happy for you!!:bighug:
May God continue to bless you as you allow Him to live, and move and have His way in you.

Halfstep1969

Desiree,

I've never met you, but I know you will go far.

Keep believing!

Delaine

Praise God!!!!!! Praise God!!!!

:PTL: :PTL: :PTL:

Let's give the Lord a hand!!!!

👏 👏 👏

God is good all the time! All the time God is good!

:cute: :cute: :cute:

Now come the happy feet......

happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance

Love in Christ,

Connie