Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fridsade

- Please Close -

imastar wrote:
Fridsade wrote:
imastar wrote:
Hi friddy

could i plz get a monster couch and a spooky fish bowl for 6 x 999s congratulations xx

I'm sorry but someone else already said they would buy them, but if they don't respond within 24 hours, it's yours Smile

oh thankyou :friends:

will hang on LD xx

will u be so kind as to give me a message if they dont want them other wise i will forget also lol LaughingLaughing

thankyou so much items sent :friends:

Is there something I can offer in place of 1x999 I really want the small tree for a friend but I can't get a 1x999 right now Sad used my last coins trying!

friddy, i have sent u 3x999 for bloody mat..send me the item when u got the chance..thanks!!

chickensprinkle wrote:
1 x Pumpkin Hat = 5X999

Sure. I just lowered the price so you only have to pay 3x999 Smile
Please send me friend request with a note and send first please.

Thanks Smile

Hi friddy Smile I'm sending you 1x999 for your Halloween trick congratulations I hope my pet doesn't open it..... how do you stop that so that the pet doesn't open the box and just get the egg?

myladyyawo wrote:
Hi friddy Smile I'm sending you 1x999 for your Halloween trick congratulations I hope my pet doesn't open it..... how do you stop that so that the pet doesn't open the box and just get the egg?

You can't stop it. It's supposed to open it and an egg flying to your face Smile

1 x Ghost Dress
1 x Skeleton Shirt
1 x Bat Hat
1 x Pumpkin Hat

can i have those items? for 12x999

Fridsade wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

You can't stop it. It's supposed to open it and an egg flying to your face Smile

oh, lol! Sorry then hun, but I don't think I want to buy it. Some how with the april fools day joke I managed to keep the box, but I think it's because I bought it. I just liked that it was a different colour though I could keep it as a present box. :Oops:

chay wrote:
1 x Ghost Dress
1 x Skeleton Shirt
1 x Bat Hat
1 x Pumpkin Hat

can i have those items? for 12x999

Sorry but the pumpkin hat someone already bought it Smile
Sending the rest of the items now tho
chickensprinkle wrote:
3X999 sent

Items received and sent Smile
chay wrote:
3x999 for greeting card runner up 4 pls..

Sending over.
myladyyawo wrote:
Fridsade wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

oh, lol! Sorry then hun, but I don't think I want to buy it. Some how with the april fools day joke I managed to keep the box, but I think it's because I bought it. I just liked that it was a different colour though I could keep it as a present box. :Oops:

lol no problem Smile

thank u got all the items and paymnets of 12x999 has been sent..thank u so much + for u..

Mage lvl8 wrote:
can i please get the
1 x Pumpkin Shirt

Sure. Send me a friend request please.
chay wrote:
thank u got all the items and paymnets of 12x999 has been sent..thank u so much + for u..

Got items. Thanks.

Friddy, I'll just send you the 999 item and if you don't have any left just send it back Smile Thanks!