Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

Such a SWEET Message I was blessed and wanted to share

From Hisbeloved To Mia, Today at 0:51

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I cant tell you enough how thankful I am for the encouragement that came from your sweet words -

I am so thankful of the Lord's warning and faithfulness, and I am sooo thankful for finding your website and learning so much through the pages on here just overnight! Thank you for your ministry - thank you so much for your faithfulness to HIM ! I am overwhelmed at the personal responses , love and encouragement that pours through the pages - I will keep you posted as understanding comes - thank you so much!

Blessings,
Rhonda

I don't think she'd mind that I shared this portion of her message but it blessed me SO MUCH I wanted to share it with the rest of you because your messages are the love and encouragment that she is talking about!

Thank you so much for being such a sweet community of believers and for sharing so much of yourselves, your time, and your lives with all of us. You all are a great blessing to me!

Much Love,

Mia

AWWWWWW Shuuuucks! :giggle: :giggle:

It is just because we love Him! She is right though.....I have been blessed so much here myself.

God bless,

Connie huggins

TOTALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS THHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH! crying :PTL: (imagine me extening my small arms the widest they can go!lol)
smooches galore
desiree