Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Playfish lilmiting items :(

There has been one other change to the game that you need to be aware of!
If you’ve been collecting many, many items, it’s time to do some spring cleaning (yes, it is spring in some parts of the world)!
To assist in the continued smooth performance of Pet Society, every pet is now limited to having 20000 items total, so if you currently have more than this, you will need to choose some to sell back to the store once you load the game.

I suppose 20,000 is a huge number :ranting2:

ohhhh yes i thing so but im still glad i have not more tahn this i can still buy intims and get intims i thing it is to stop the hacker

thats really low from playfish, i guess is because the cheats right?

i didnt think it was that possible to have 20,000 items.

that means someone would have to have 202 lots of 99 items!!!

i would rather have the option of sending my extra items to friends rather than selling them!!! =(

lunadaisy wrote:
i would rather have the option of sending my extra items to friends rather than selling them!!! =(

from what i have read you do have that option

oh good! then i will go on a gifting spree.

that is, if i'm over 20,000 items. i have 99 of each NIS food i think. i'm food crazy. food bomb time!!! XD

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i didnt think it was that possible to have 20,000 items.

that means someone would have to have 202 lots of 99 items!!!

yes and i have one off my list there have more than 20000 intims she says she must sell more than 2000 intims when she will have some off the new intims so it is posibel to have more than 20000 intims

lunadaisy wrote:

that is, if i'm over 20,000 items. i have 99 of each NIS food i think. i'm food crazy. food bomb time!!! XD

lol im just happy because i not have to much in my hause i just try to add all the intims in my chest and see what i will get and i came to the resultat +/- 2400 intims and i thing there are more intims in my chest than i have in my house so i thing i not hve 5000 intims im so supriset before i thing i have so much more intims

lunadaisy wrote:

LMAO!

I think I am safe...I am nowhere near that amount!

I suppose at least Playfish are trying to do something to combat the hackers

ha ha 20,000 is a lot - although, some people I visit seem to have that many items in one room - LOL

I wouldn't even want to begin to have to count to see if I had that many items (which I'm sure I don't anyway) but how would you figure it out. Ghezz, this is as bad as home now...lol...have stuff to donate ready to go. Wish playfish would come and clean out my closets for me.

I have 48 pages in my box and just counted them all and have less than 3000 items in there ..and I thought I had loads of stuff...that is not counting what is in the rooms just in the box. so 20,000 is a lot of items ....

i have 60 pages of junk ... i'm worried =(

a lot of christmas ornaments and little things .... guess i'll find out when i get home from work today!!

I hav lots lots of stufff!!! Played since ps started n i buy 99 food when its new and buy lots new items haha !! Im kinda worried too

i dont now about some one already have writh it but when you have 20000 and more intims you will get a warnign in ps about it