Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hisbeauty4ashes

I finally went to the Doctor because symptoms got worse.

Hi all,

I finally went to the doctors today symptoms got bad and more appeared. I at first had pain on my left side. Then I couldn't go number two and then blood came out of my behind and then I started getting upset stomach and felt like I was going to throw up.Then I doubled over as the pain increased around my belly button.Then a headache hit and when I touch my tummy I wanted to jump it hurts so bad.

My doctor wanted me to go to the ER to get X rays but instead we compromised and she gave me Antibiotic's and we are going to wait and see if that works because we think the Diverticulitas might be in horrible shape. So I will see her on Friday and if I am not better or get worse I go to the ER. Oh please pray that the Lord would heal me. I have had five surgeries in fourteen months and I am soooooooooooooo tired of Hospitals.:uhoh:

Thanks for all your prayers.

Jeanie...every stripe Jesus bore while hanging on the cross was for you. See it, believe it and receive it. It is your inheritence to walk whole and healed. It's amazing at the attack that the enemy has on your life due to the amazing visions the Lord gives to you, but no weapon that is formed against you will prosper. His attacks are powerless and you have to see them as powerless and rise up and praise the Lord Jesus Christ that you are already healed.

Have you taken communion lately? Eat the bread and envision that the body of Christ was beaten and torn for your healing...drink the blood knowing that all of your sins are forgivin and there is NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

God is faithful...since he says you are already healed then YOU ARE ALREADY HEALED!!!! To God be the glory!!!!

Love ya girl!

Hisbeauty4ashes,

Remember God's benefits--he heals all your diseases (Ps. 103:3). Along with prayer, confessing God's Word concerning healing over you will help you to build faith in His Word (faith comes by hearing). Every name (including sickness) must bow to the name of Jesus and the power of His Word.

I will certainly lift you in prayer, and I look to hear a good report!

Delaine

Thank you so much for all your wonderful encouraging words. I am not doing well tonight but standing in him and through his word.

Hugs much love
Jeanie

Hisbeauty4ashes,

I am praying for you, By His Strips You Are Healed, In Jesus Mighty name Amen

God Bless You
Dreamer praiseGod

Father,

In the name of Jesus we come before you today giving you praise and glory Lord for by your stripes we were healed. Father I pay much attention to the word were healed. Father you have already paid the price for the healing. Father we receive that healing over Jeanie right now and receive it into our spirit man. Father we thank you. We come against the infirmity spirit and any other underlying spirits and put you on notice to come into the light. We bind you in the name of Jesus and render you mute, useless and void, you are not allowed to manifest in her anymore......we command you to the feet of the Lord Jesus for judgment right now. Father God, we thank you that you send your angels and that they would do whatever is necessary to remove them from Jeanie and put them into a lockbox until the Holy Spirit would deal with them in His own way. Father we thank you that you would fill Jeanie full and fresh to overflow with your Holy Spirit and thank you Father that you are filling all the void spots in her spirit man. Father we give you all the praise and the glory. Father we also forgive all those in our lives that have harmed us in any way and take all negative feelings about them and lay them at your feet. Father we love you with our whole heart and bless your Holy Name!

In Jesus name,

Amen

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Jeanie,

I would pray this pray aloud. We must speak these things into the spirit realm. There is power in the tongue.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

Jeanie,

Another note here. I would never tell you not to listen to the Doctor or not to take your meds but this is what has worked for me with regard to this disease which I have also.

1- Eat high fiber foods, such as fresh fruit in the morning
2- 2 bowls of oatmeal per day.
3- A smoothie after ever meal
1 8 oz glass of apple juice
1 cup fresh frozen mixed fruit
1/2 banana
mix in blender and enjoy
4. Eat a salad with every meal

This helped me a bunch. I also drink 4 8 oz glasses of water per day and I only take meds when no other choice is available. They wanted me to take Rx laxatives also but I do not. Changing the diet here is key.
No nuts, sesame seeds, tomato seeds, sunflower seeds, limited dairy products. You are probably doing most of this already but this helped me tremendously. Basically no drugs and no processed foods. That was instrumental in my healing. I was a very sick lady for 3 years.

I pray this is of help to you.

Connie :cmere:

Thank so much Connie,

To be honest I am lousy at eating right. I need to though because it is vital for me to line my body up with what needs to be done. I will print this out. Thanks again.

:bighug: