Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hisbeauty4ashes

The Lord used a word I got through a dream to touch someones life.

I received an email this mornong and I was so moved. I was apart of another dream site for a short while before I joined this one. One morning I had a dream and the dream was a song the Lord was singing over me and in the midst of that song the Lord was revealing to me of things to come. He also was speaking to me in the dream about importance of releasing that song with out it being tampered with I woke up early that morning at 5:00PM with a Holy fear to write the song down he had been singing over me with purity in which he sang it over me.

Well this mornging I wake up to a womens testimony how that song through the dream I had touched her life.wow!
crying I so much needed the encouragement.Well when I went back to read the song from the dream, it still was unfolding through the elections and I there is more to come. I will also post it on the prophetic words.

Can you hear the sound of Heaven coming down? 4-21-08

Awake oh sleeper Awake from your slumber can you hear that sound
heaven is coming down.

Have you heard the Miracles going round can hear the sound of heaven
coming down?

Can you hear the sound of heaven coming down souls once lost are now
being found.

Awake oh sleeper from your slumber can you hear that sound like
thunder it is heaven coming down those who wore earthly crowns will
toss theirs to the ground.

Can you hear the sound of heaven coming down like rain that beats
upon
the ground the treasures of heaven that have been hidden and lost in
the darkness of generations will now be found?

Can you hear the sound of heaven coming down?
Can you hear the sound of many waters trickling down it is the spirit
of revelation coming around.

Can you hear that sound it is heaven coming down awake oh sleeper from
your slumber!

Can you hear the sound of a mighty wind it is the winds of change and
a new sound will be found through out the generations.

Can you hear the sound of heaven coming down?

Can you hear the sound of the trumpet blowing it is the call awake oh
sleeper from your slumber.

Can you hear the sound of heaven coming down look around and see the
mystery is unfolding and the secrets are being unlocked by the ticking
of heavens clock.

Tic tock, Tic tock, can you hear the sound of heaven coming down the
time is here for the Glory to fall all
around.

Can you see the smoke! Can you see the smoke!

The Glory is coming down soon you will be standing on Holy ground.

Get ready to hear the sound! Get ready for the Glory coming down!

Get ready! Get ready! Get ready!

Tic Tock ,Tic tock, it is the timing of my Holy Glory to fall.

Look around can you see my Glory can you hear the sound Heavens coming
down?

Tic Tock! Tick Tock! Do you hear heavens clock?

Written by
Jesus and Jeanie

Below is the tesimony of the lady who emailed me.

Jeanie,

I just want to let you know what happened to me over this past year. This occurred after your dream. Only once in my life have I recognized God's glory revealed to my physical eye and that was when we had a visiting pastor testify at our church about his physical healing. I and several others noticed a thick white mist (like smoke) in the worship portion of our church as he testified. We didn't know what it was at first, but it filled the whole room. Later we discovered that this was how God confirmed his testimony whenever he spoke. Of course in scripture, it speaks of how God's glory filled the tabernacle so that even the priests couldn't even minister. Anyways...this year God showed me 3 other times his glory. The first was as my husband and I were driving to a large city to purchase groceries and visit with our son. I almost always pray God sends his angels with us to protect us on the road. I noticed not far from our house that the cab of our truck was filled with a white mist. I looked out the window to compare and turned back to see I wasn't imagining it. I realized it was God with us. The second time: our son came over to pick up his daughter who had spent the night with us and we were outside playing with her near our travel trailer. As we stood talking, I noticed a pillar of white mist next to me. I thought: is this an angel of God? I looked around and didn't see anything similar in the area. I looked again and it was still beside me. Again I thought God is with us. The third time: my husband and I were camping and were walking outside under some pine trees (it was about 10 in the morning). I looked up and seen this thick mist hanging in the top of the pine trees. I looked around at the other trees there was no fog, smoke or natural mist anywhere else but here. The spaces between the branches allowed any smoke or mist to evaporate, but this didn't and I realized it was the glory of God again. Perhaps God is revealing himself more to his people since we live in such spiritually dark times, protecting us from the enemy who desires our destruction, also letting us know how close his coming for his people is and to be ready (filled with his Spirit, spiritually prepared, prayed up, studied up in the Word, obedient to God).

God bless you,
Belinda