Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hisbeauty4ashes

My friend passed away this morning.

Hi

My friend passed away this morning who had cancer. Thank you for your prayers please continue to pray for the family as they walk through their loss.

Thanks
Jeanie crying crying crying crying crying

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that the Lord be with you during this difficult time in your life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I lift up this wonderful family to you. I ask that you be their Comforter as they mourn their loss. Renew their strength and bring Your peace to their hearts.
In Jesus sweet name I pray, Amen

Hi Dreamster,

I am sad she will no longer be with us, but I know she is dancing with our Beloved King of Kings and Lord of Lords. She is alive and well in Him for eternity. So I am okay and have shed a few tears but I am doing Good.

My heart goes out to her family and we have yet to do the funeral and I know that will be hard.

Blessings
Jeanie

Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning and the joy of the Lord is our strength. He is the God of peace! Jeanie, your friend has completed her assignment here on earth, Just as Jesus said "it is Finished" when he completed his assignement on earth...Hallelujah it is finished and yes she is dancing with our King of King and Lord of Lords, The Great i am! she is now wearing a crown of Jewels. Glory be to God! Be blessed my sister! kiss

My heart goes out to you. Just remember who she is with and I think the burden of the loss becomes easier knowing who she is with. I will pray with you over her family and other loved ones.

crying I am so sorry for you loss,

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins