Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

how can i put an item in relief?

this is a stupid question i think.... but i can't put an item in relief respect another one or, viceversa, under another one!

how can i do that?

define what you mean by "relief" I am confused as well. We want to help, but need you to clarify what you mean please. Smile

ahahhaha i'm sorry, i can't explain it in english!

when i decorate a room in ps, some items go BEHIND others automatically, and i don't want it! i want them to stay ABOVE the others....

is it more clear? Ashamed

unfortunately there is not a lot you can do about that! :negative:

You can try hiding shelves behind other items and putting items on them..that way you can sometimes layer things better

that's exactly the problem! i put shelves behind items to put something on them but then shelves come above the items and i don't know what to do to hide them!

maybe now EA are taking over they will be able to 'fix' the layering issues we have congratulations

i really hate this problem too..!
sometimes its always hiding behind everything...
it will stay there for awhile but once u get out of ps and come back in...u will notice its hiding behind again ...LOL!
itssssss annoying...

I'm not too sure if this works, but someone on the other forum said that if you take the item and send it to a friend, then have then send it back to you, it will solve the problem.

I've not heard of that before...will be really interested to know if it works!

Yes it does work, ive used that in my pets house send the item and get it returned and it will remain ontop.

also clearing your room, exit PS, reload the game and then re-make your room BUT make sure you bring things to the room as you need it, so if you want a window and a curtain over the top, then bring the window in and position that, then place the curtains over, that usually helps too.

i've actually can't work it out!

i'd like to make the banner with my pet's status above another items, but it always goes behind XD it's driving me crazy!!

I've had this same problem too and know what you mean. I usually give up and just try something different most of the time..sigh

i think not all items works.....
i really hate when the things keep hiding behind haha...!

haha i gif up long time ago =) hehe
but u can keep trying ^^