Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hisbeauty4ashes

My little baby sister is getting a Divorce.

Hi my Beloved friends.

I just talked to my little sister tonight I had not heard from her for several months. My little sister is 25 and she has two little children. My little sister Christine is a very wounded girl who is into drugs and alcohol. She just told me she met another man and the other man is only 21 years old. Her husband is dating another girl and so they are getting a divorce.My little niece and nephew are acting out do to the situation and so she might leave her kids with her mom because she does not have a place to keep them or money coming in. This is a very difficult and painful situation.

Please pray for restoration in their Marriage and for the children and how ever else the Holy Spirit leads.

I am sad for all of them crying

Thanks all of your prayers are appreciated.

Jeanie

Dear Jeanie, I'm sorry for all they're going through and for how you're feeling too.

Dear God, Please touch and heal all of Christine's and her husband's woundedness. Free her (and him - if he needs it) from addiction. Speak to both Christine and her husband, revealing to them Your love for them and Your holiness. Cause such awe in them that they want to do Your will and then Holy Spirit teach them/ write the will of God on their hearts. Cause them to want to forsake all others but You foremost and then each other and their children. Casue them to turn their hearts to You together and as a result turn back to each other but in a new and healthy way - Your way for marriage to be. Help them forgive one another and not dwell on grievances they've caused each other. They mutually sinned against each other and they can mutually forgive one another and also forgive themselves fro their mistakes. Provide caring and excellent teachers, counselors, Christian friends and family to surround the children and relieve their tensions. Teach the children to pray and, Lord, hear their prayers and respond quickly to their hearts' cries. Speak to the children in their dreams to comfort and strengthen them. Protect them from spiritual attacks, especially during this trying time. Provide Christine and her husband with an adequate income and a place to live and raise their children together. Provide them with a spiritually mature Christian couple who model how to parent effectively and for You. Please comfort those who are pained by this situation and show them reason for restored hope. I pray these blessings in Jesus' holy and loved name, amen.