Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daughterofgod1023

Pray For Me....

I am asking for prayer for me and my family. There has been much going on over the past couple of weeks that I don't fully understand but I am learning each day.

I need a lot of prayer right now through this transitional time in my life. I am coming to the recongition of some things and I am growing. I am glad that I am learning and growing. I know that as along as I am learning new things and growing in the Lord that I am moving forward.

Thank You,

Bobbie :kitty:

Praying for you dear one. praying praying Lord we lift up Bobby right now and we thank you that you are moving in her family and that you are teaching her new things in the spirit and in the natural. I pray Holy Spirit that you will heal and restore her family in this time and may you bring froth an abundance of love her way PAPA. We thank you Lord for shining your face upon Bobby and her family. Beloved Father Let new beginnings come forth in this family In Jesus name Amenie.

:bighug:
Jeanie

God I pray for Bobby and her family that they may grow closer to you and have a intimate relationship with you. help her to continue to grow in You. It is YOU that she lives, moves and have her being. I thank you for the newness in her life
in Jesus name
Amen

Lord I thank you for Bobbie and her family. I pray Lord that you would give her and her family new revelation of you and your love for them. Father we thank you that it is for your purposes and your glory. Father we praise you and give you all the glory, in Jesus name amen.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Bobbie, cling to the Lord like never before. He's got you in His victorious righteous right hand and will NOT let you fall.

On the days where you need encouragement, just let him know and He will sovereignly send it your way...quickly. He loves you and know that His thoughts toward you are GOOD and not of EVIL...You are on your way out of the desert and into the promised land!!!