Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firerose

Prayer for direction and provision

Hello, I recently found out my hours at work will be significantly cut in two weeks time. I need prayer that something part-time will come up quickly to fill in the lost time.

Also, the Lord has spoken to me in the past regarding the country of Ireland and England. I have felt for a long time that overseas is where I belong. I have previously lived in Ireland for a year. I need wisdom and direction on how to accomplish this....or get over there....or if there are circumstances I need to wait on the Lord for.

Thank you.

Father,

I pray for my sister in Christ, Firerose. Lord I pray you guide her and direct her in the way she should go. Lord I thank you that you have thoughts to provide for her and make a way even when in the natural it seems impossible. We know that with you nothing is impossible. Lord we give you praise and glory and thank you in advance for answered prayer,

your servant,

Connie

Father God in the name of Jesus I am praying for a sister in need of direction and provision. God we know that everything she needs you have already provided. We thank you in advance. God you are Jehovah Jireh her provider and your words says i've never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging for bread. God i ask that you order her footsteps in your word in the name of Jesus. You have given her the vision to minister over seas to Ireland and England God I ask that her spiritual eyes and ears will be open that she will hear the plan that you have for her and that she walks it out by faith. Give her the boldness to break camp when you have given her the signal in your timing. Lord I thank you and praise your name I believe by faith that it is done in your son Jesus name,
Amen