Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Prayer for me and and family

Please pray all my family member are saved set free and delievered from bondage and strongholds. Also I been asking God for confirmation for a helpmate and the arrival date for him. ALso need prayer for wherre to buy a house and down payment for the new home. Thank you for you prayers. :afro:

Lord i pray for Kimieluv right now that she and her family are set free in the name of Jesus. He who the Son sets free is free indeed! So God I believe by faith that this will manifest instantly. Glory to your name God. God i ask that you remove any hinderances and stumbling blocks that the enemy may have set for them. I plead the blood over them in the name of Jesus Breaking all strongholds and any bondage. I ask that you open her ears that she may hear your voice and your voice only and hear the plan you have set for her and directions from you oh god. I thank you in advance !
Your Servant,
Toi

Please keep th school that I teach lifted in prayer. I teach at TCI career School. Thank you again Also for extra prayer for The man name Alvin Who I believe God told me he is my helpmate. I am still waiting and I am praying for another confirmation and possibly his arrival date or what season will God will allow him to come and get his queen. I am so ready for him. Lots of Love and thanks Again laugh