Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DAUGHTEROFZION

need prayer over loss of friend and dream

At the beginning of this month I had a very difficult decision to make. I have a freind that I had to let go. We were going to go in to buisness together she wanted to build a homeless shelter, and wanted me to do my vision with her as well which was to create a website for teens and youth from 8-on up. God had given me a great vision of reaching out to the youth in our area for the commission. But all the doors were closed on campus, so he instructed me to do a website for them. He showed me to have a place for them to blog, to encourage each other in Christ. There was to be a spot for more questions about God. A spot for testamonies, a spot for prayer, ect..... I started on this right away. My friend who is prophetic told me that God had big plans for this website and it would go nationwide. Because it pulled churches , state and people together. I do believe that it will. Shortly after that I she kept mainifesting bad fruits. I made excuses for it and kept praying to God and interceeded for her. She couldn't get along with anyone though, every church she went to every friend she had she would gossip about it , and attack. She couldn't find a church she liked because as she put it they didn't believe what she did. I had visited most of these churches there was nothing wrong with them. She then started attacking and finding flaws in me , my husband, my 13 yr daughter, ect .ect. Desperate to do know what to do, I ask the council of very wise christians, then I checked my bible again, then I would pray, then I would seek council. I did this back and fourth for one month. Finally the word was confirmed over and over again. If the fruits weren't there, even though the gifts of the spirit were there, it would not be wise to go into buisness with her. So I wrote a letter to her, In love, I told her how much I care for her , but that she had some issues she had to deal with first before we could do the buisness. Needless to say we are not friends , not becuase I do not wish it but she says I am judging her. Which I am not , I just am trying to hold her accountable for her actions. I am a true friend to her , and this broke my heart crying . I am still confused , about how it turned out. I was really hoping for repentance, and restoration. The pastors I have consulted with and my good christian friends. Tell me to give her back to God. But it is still hard. My prayer is this I still want to do my website. I have already bought the name, and feel God still leading me to do this, unfortunatly I feel that she has gone behind my back and sabatoged my financial backer. I am feeling dry, now . God is slowly replacing my joy, but I invested in this relationship , and am hurt. I need to get over this though and get back to the vision God has placed before me which is witnessing to the lost . Time is so short..... I need prayer for windows, and doors to open. He has given me visions to do it . I just need to know what to do first and how. I guess, I need more courage , more action. I don't know what is wrong with me . My mind and heart our fighting over this loss. tornado
In His Service

Beloved, I have already sent up a quick prayer for you, because my heart goes out to you. Did you know that maybe God allowed this event to happen just this way, so that you would not waiver in refusing to have her be your business partner. Some ties need to be strongly cut, so that you can do what God has called you to do, and not burden yourself unnecessarily with distractions. I mean, just look at how much turmoil your association with this friend has already caused you. Think of it in this way-she was in your life for a season, to be productive in an area that God had been speaking into your spirit about. When God called Saul, Saul was productive for a period as the first leader that Israel called king. But when he started being unproductive, God moved him and gave the kingship to David. Read 1 Samuel 16:1-3. How long will you mourn after your friend? Get up, take your horn of oil, and go anoint what God has got for you to anoint, mighty woman of God.

Thank you for your uplifting words. I appreciate that you took time to pray for me. Thank you for ministring to me when I needed it. It really spoke to me , it was right with my spirit. It brough tears to my eyes, but tears of happiness, at a new start.

In His Service 📖

:thankyou: What goes around, comes around. I am only giving you, what others have given me. It is an honor to do so.

um i get this scrip 4 u ,,weeping endures 4 a nite but joy comes in the morn ing...i hope that dont sound trite,,, flower D

thank you dreamster. Your words do mean alot to me. I have been praying for God to restore my joy and he has. I wasent sure if anyone would pray for me when I posted, Im very thankful to God for this Website. Where we can pray and encourage each other . thank you
In His Service