Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

Prayer for direction in deliverance ministry

Hi everyone,

As most of you know I do deliverance ministry every week and I am being asked to consider doing a deeper form of deliverance which requires sometimes months of continued deliverance especially related to Satanic Rituals Abuse. This is a very real ministry and I would like people to touch and agree with me that the Lord would show me if this is an area he wants me to get involved with. I appreciate your prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie praying praying praying

hmmmm connie,,,ive heard a little of this ministry..its pretty tuff an ugly.. bandaid bandaid i woodnt rush in ,,,but take time b4 u decide,.....assess the tme that wood be required,,the cost on ur family life,,,not tryin 2 put u off,,just carein 4 ya... flower huggins D

No I do get it. I totally understand. That's why I want prayer about what the Lord would have me do. I do not want to rush in for sure. But if it is what He called me for them I must do it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Praise the Lord~ There's the "Boldness" the Lord was talking about in the dream you had "A New Dream" . You've been faithful over a few things....He's making you ruler over-many, Amen, Amen, Amen !!! Higher-Heights sister Connie, Higher-Heights.....
go back and read the Dream you had on "Could use some help on this one" it goes hand and hand with "New Dream" you will have your answer. If you need help I will assest you....Love Ya.

Halo