Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Desiree (Starpop)

Testimony concerning the Job!!

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I am currently not working (which is a blessing because I get to spend more time with my one and only boo-JESUS lol! and the dream group now!)

Anyway, an altercation happened at work (which I won't get into details) which left me frustrated and confused. I felt like a real-life JOSEPH (being accused for something I didnt' do and had to suffer consequences). To make a long story short, the devil was really setting fire to the situation and I was getting righteously angry at all parties that were involved (and then of course it couldve been God allowing the situation to happen to test what was in my heart as he did for the Israelites (deuteronomy 8).

I'm like, "God, don't you see what is going on? I've been a light for you and look what is happening!!!" God WAS seeing what was going on and HE had my back (as always) the full time!! So, I kept standing my ground and having "holy-ghost" boldness with my enemies (which at that point my coworkers/management were my enemies!!Lol) and God finally came through (Days later, when I thought I couldn't handle the pressure anymore!) (doesn't it always happen like that?*wink)

The situation is over and on today (VALENTINES DAY 2009--how perfect) My manager told me that the situation was resolved and that I would be getting a "HEAVY" addition to my check---which was unexpected!!! I was off the hook (no longer targeted! and the person's REALLY involved felt convicted and are currently shamed!) PRAISE GOD!!!! I don't know if this is serious to any of you--but for me--IT WAS MY VINDICATION!!!

THE LORD IS AWESOME AND NOMATTER WHAT THE SITUATION LOOKS LIKE, HE ALWAYS HAS YOUR BACK NOMATTER WHAT!! Let God fight your battles and you will always be at the top, never at the bottom (deuteronomy 28:13)!! Now I can go back to school and graduate (which is my desire and continue in God's will!!)👏 praiseGod :PTL: All GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

thanks for listening
desiree

Praise God Desiree! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! I know about the desert time.....sometimes the trial is so hot you feel the flames while you sleep....if you now what I mean....but in it all our Lord and Savior tempers the flame while we go through the test and watches us so carefully to rescue us when we can take no more. He will never give us more than we can handle. So if the test is truly difficult, know that He knows your breaking point.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

There is an OLD song that says "If I hold my peace and let the Lord fight my battles, victory, victory shall be mine"...

Desi...I'm so happy for you...the Lord is DEFINATELY worthy of ALL THE PRAISE!!!!