Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seeker38

New Home Purchase

Praise the Lord Everybody!

Just want to make me & my husbands request known. He asked me too. He & I looked a new home and He fell in love with one in particular. Being that we want to start a family we will need something bigger than what we live in now so we of course have started to look and have began to pray about it also. We ask that you pray with us about this also. We do want the will of God to be done in this matter. Not flesh. GOD all the way......

God bless you all
Seeker38

I had another response for your prayer request and then this scripture hit me like a ton of bricks for you so I'm going to move in faith and share it with you...

Isaiah 54:1-3

"Sing, O barren, you who have not borne! Break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman, says the Lord. Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strenghten your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited."

May God's word be evident in the life of you and your husband!! praying

Keep on Faithing...

Cholette wrote:
I had another response for your prayer request and then this scripture hit me like a ton of bricks for you so I'm going to move in faith and share it with you...

Isaiah 54:1-3

"Sing, O barren, you who have not borne! Break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman, says the Lord. Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strenghten your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited."
May God's word be evident in the life of you and your husband!! praying

Keep on Faithing...

:jawdrop: I find it so amazing that you would give me that scripture. So many times the Lord has woke me up out of sleep and every time I would open my Word I would open it up to that passage of scipture not really understanding what the Lord was saying to me. I would weep and ask Him what was He saying and would not hear an aswer. This would happen many years ago. Now here we are, look at God. So I say to God be glory and thank you for being obedient to Him. So many times we don't understand things when they happen, but my granny also say well understand them bye and bye. Bless you.

Seeker38
We are going to Keep on Faithing.....I Love that Flower Power

I could just cry right now...the Lord is SOOOOOO Good!!!!!! 👏

Now....go get your home... flower

The LORD is so GOOD and I am sooooooooo excited about GOD and what HE is getting ready to do. Thank you all for your prayers.

:yes:

Seeker

Father I pray this new home will be filled with all the right things especially the holy ghost. Thank you for this miracle in Jesus name amen!!

Lovetowhorship thank you for the prayer. I want nothing more than for the house that the Lord blesses me and my husband with to be filled with but the HOLY GHOST!! From the top to the bottom. I want it to move so that my whole neighborhood feel it. :yes: I bless Him for the miracle and I thank Him for the power of agreement!

Seeker38
:bighug:

God, please bless this lady and give her the desire of their heart, that they may have a child to love that will carry on the spiritual and natural genes of their family. Enlarge their territory that where they reside may be comfortable, a blessing to them and an overflow of blessing to others. What you give us comes as a blessing without sorrow. Give them wisdom, guidance ant discernment about timing, contracts, purchase, and Lord, your will is to increase us in your way. Please open the door of blessing to them as they continue their love and obedience toward you.